Chapter 30 - Happily Ever After (Finale)

"August 7, 2026

Dear Faith,

These past two years have been crazy. Since Zach came back from their last stop on tour and started the break, things have been going very well, I must say. The kids have been happy, they are both two now, and we've discovered their likes and dislikes now, Valentina likes singing and dancing while Liam loves drawing and punching stuff.

I can't wait to see what their hobbies will become. Mine and Zach's wedding is coming up in a month, we are going to get married on my birthday (it's on September 8th, in case you don't remember.)

Zach and I are willing to fly you and your man out here to LA for the wedding, we're going to cover your flight and your hotel, you just have to bring pocket money for food and souvenir and all that stuff.

I really hope you can come, we haven't talked in FOREVER!!

Sending lots of love,

The Herron family"

I read the email one more time with Zach before I sent it to Faith.

Faith and I haven't talked in about 2-3 years, I don't exactly know why, but it's like we just drifted off... I don't know if she's mad because I haven't updated her in my life but I've just been so busy with all the stuff that happened to us.

I can just hope she comes to my wedding, I really want to see her again.

After I read the email for the 10th time, I finally send it.

Let's just hope for an answer.

While I anxiously waited, Zach, the kids and I went to run some errands for the family.

It's still a bit of a struggle when it comes to putting them in the car seat, they don't stop moving and if they are near each other, they just start fighting and fists will be flying.

Valentina is mostly a calm and chill toddler, but when she's with her brother she gets very aggressive. Liam on the other side is the opposite. He is mean and kind of aggressive towards others but a sweetheart towards his little sister.

"Val, Liam. Stop moving or your mother and will leave you at home." Zach says.

They are scared f Zach because he has a lot of muscles and is the somehow strict kind of parent.

Surprising, huh?

I never actually thought he was going to be the strict one, I always thought I was going to be the parent the kids were going to be scared of. But as much as he's aggressive, he's a very kind and loving parent to the twins.

When we finally got the kids ready and seated, we finally drove off to Target.

We took one cart each and split to get the stuff we need in a shorter time and to make the kids have some fun while running with the carts.

I had Liam while Zach had Valentina. I was in the snacks aisle when I asked Liam what he wanted.

I was just walking along the aisle, grabbing a couple of snacks but when I went back to the cart... Liam was gone.

That's right, one of my kids were gone.

It was impossible for him to get away on his own because he could barely move from his seat. It just means that someone took him.

I decide to call Zach to ask him if by any chance he took Liam.

"Babe?"

"Zach? Oh my god. Is Liam with you?"