Chapter 20 - Europe Tour

"What did he say?" I ask, biting my nails.

Zach looks at the ground then looks up at me and smiles, lifting me up from the ground with his arms under my butt.

"You're coming to Europe with us, baby!" He says as he kisses my neck, while I let out a shriek of excitement and of joy.

He sets me down on the ground but his lips never leave my body. From my neck he goes straight to my mouth and leaves a bite.

"I can't wait to show you new places, to go with you everywhere..." the words come out of his mouth as he corners me against the wall. "And mostly... fuck you everywhere." He whispers as his hand squeezes my ass.

I raise my legs almost instinctively, and with his hand behind, he pulls me closer to his cock, making me feel what effect I had on him... and on his pants.

It was a matter of a couple minutes to make our clothes disappear and ending up on the bed, me over him. We both had our underwear on.

I was kissing his lips, and I was putting my tongue over it, to then go down to his jaw, his neck and his abs, until I got to the start of his boxers.

I look up and he was already looking at every single move I made, he wanted to know what I had in mind.

I bite the garter of his boxers and I rip it off.

"Don't you dare tease me like that, fucking hell."

A tireless smile escapes from my mouth, I knew it would drive him crazy.

I remove the last piece of clothing that he had, to then get him and work on him with my mouth. I hear a "fuck" come out of his mouth and I go slow, my tongue goes up and down, tasting my boyfriend.

One of his hands go behind my head and starts guiding my speed and deepness, making it touch the end of my throat.

I was already used to it, the first times that I did this and I was taking him whole, there were some times where I couldn't do it.

"Fuck... yes. What a good girl. Just a bit longer."

I look at him and I see him closing his eyes and put his head back in pleasure.

Knowing that I have this effect on him drives me crazy, it really turned me on.

After a few seconds, he exits from my mouth and brings me to the side.

"Now I think that it's my turn. Don't you think?" My eyes lit up of joy and suddenly I couldn't wait to ride his mouth.

And without even telling him, he perfectly knew what he had to do, what I wanted.

He lies me down on the bed and he goes in front of me.

 He makes me open my legs and without saying anything, I feel his tongue playing inside me, and not only that, he was licking, biting and sucking.

My right hand goes behind his head, giving it more pressure, making him do everything harder, and my left hand grabs the sheets and holds them tight, to avoid making noises with my mouth.

"I want to hear you scream." His breath as cold as wind goes against my deepest part, giving me chills all over my body.

Those three words were enough to make me a moaning mess.

Zach goes faster and harder, and from my mouth only moans and screams were coming out, while I hardly tried to not let anyone else hear us.

When I cum, Zach stands up, licking his lips and smirking like crazy.

We were about to do our third and last round, but suddenly the doorbell rang.

His eyes lock with mine and those were enough to forget about the small interruption we just had.

"Third round baby." He says while I climb on top of him and his hands grip on my waist.

He immediately enters me and I don't even feel the pain; pleasure is the only thing I feel.

I move over him, Zach inside me and my head backwards.

Moans and groans come out of our mouths and the room was now filled with lust.

They knock once more and this time I hear the door behind us open.

"Fuck, Daniel!" Zach screams and I immediately go under the blankets.

"Oh, shit, oh shit" I'm so sorry!"

Yeah... Daniel just walked in... he was still in the room, staring at us.

"Why are you doing it with my best friend?!"

"DANIEL! LEAVE THE FREAKING ROOM."

Daniel runs out of the room screaming and Zach taps my shoulder, telling me that Daniel is now out of the room.

"I need a shower." I say, as I head to the bathroom and turn the shower on.

"Princess, want me to join you?"

"No."

"What?! Why?"

"Because f you get in with me, your horny ass won't stop touching me."

He laughs. "Thats true."

I quickly take a shower and get dressed, then quickly dry my hair to leave the bathroom to Zach.

He takes a shower and after 15 minutes he gets out and decided to check up on Daniel, so he went out of the room.

A few seconds after he leaves, I hear Daniel scream.

"CHAAAAAAAARGEEE!!!"

I hear Zach shriek then a HUGE thump right after.

I run out to the living room to see Zach curled up like a ball on the floor and Daniel hitting him multiple times with... a box of Lucky Charms?!

Daniel sees me, aggressively smashes the box of cereals on Zach's body one more time then stands up straight, dropping the box on Zach.

"I did NOT do that."

Zach sits up, opens the box of cereals and starts eating them like popcorn.

"Yeah, Daniel. You did NOT just hit me with the box of these AMAZING cereals!"

I look at Zach, who was still happily eating those damn cereals.

"Zach, baby." I say while walking up to him.

"Hm?" He answers, looking up at me.

"Give me that box."

He hands it over and I place it on the counter.

"Daniel, why did you hit him multiple times?"

"HE IS STILL A KID! YOU ARE BOTH STILL KIDS!! YOU TWO NEED JESUS!"

I laugh and hug Daniel.

"Sorry about that, Zach, bro. I just wasn't expecting that."

Daniel helps Zach up and they do their bro hug.

"By the way, how did this happen? I mean- I thought the both of you were only friends."

"Uhm..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 

School is just too much and my teachers wants us to study ALL the details smh. 

I AM SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW I MEET THE BOYS AGAIN SHELIDOI£BEB