Chapter 38: War Between My Head And Heart

Breanna's Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/breannas_outfit_no.6/set?id=126481991&lid=4004901

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

LIAM'S POV

Sometimes we have to fight to get what we want but right now it feels like I'm in a war. I am in a battle with my head and heart. And it's the hardest one of them all.

Heart break is funny thing. One day you think that the world is over and you're never going to be happy because the person that made you the happiest you've ever been is gone... but you're still breathing. Then days past and you're still thinking like that. You're still broken. But then eventually, without even really realising it, you have moved on and thinking about that person doesn't hurt anymore. You finally understand that the person wasn't your whole world and that the relationship was so small compared to the actual world.

"No go away Niall!" I yell and throw a blanket over my head.

"Liam you need to get out of this house!" He tells me.

It's been eight days since I have been outside and when I say outside I mean out of my room. If I need food Niall brings me some and I have a water bottle that I fill up in my bathroom.

It's dark outside. The stars are shining as bright as they can but they still look dull. The moon is glowing but still looks dim.

"I do not!" I say from under my blanket.

He rips the blanket off my body and stares me down. "Yes you do." He says sternly.

I roll my eyes and reach for my blanket again but Niall pulls it further away from my reach.

"Niall!" I whine but he shakes his head.

"We told Louis that we would go to this party with him so we must go!"

I don't even really know whose party it was but I think it was for Louis' football club. I couldn't care less about it. I don't want to go. I just want to eat pizza and watch movies and cry and then maybe eat some cookies and cream ice cream because that's literally the best thing in the world.

"You've got about fifteen minutes before we have to leave." Niall tells me before leaving my room.

I grab my blanket from the floor which Niall rudely threw across the room and went back to bed. But soon after Niall comes back and removes the blanket from my body.

"Here he is." Niall says to someone unless he was talking to himself which would be weird but I talk to myself so I guess I can't really comment on that topic.

"Alright, come on Liam."

Louis. Why is he here? That means the others are here because it's probably time to go to the party. We are all supposed to be travelling to the party together.

"Louis go away!"

"No can do mate." He says and grabs my wrists.

I open my eyes and look around my room filled with my band mates.

"Harry, it's all up to you." Louis says and nods towards Zayn. No I'm joking. He nods towards Harry. Zayn is nowhere near Harry.

Anyways Harry pulls a deodorant can from behind him and begins spraying me because I haven't showered in days. I probably smell.

"Nice job." Louis says with a cheeky smile and they high five.

"Okay we can celebrate later. We need to get going." Zayn says to them and they all pull me off the bed.