Chapter 7: Blood

Breanna's Outfit: 

http://www.polyvore.com/niall_coming_over/set?id=99987024&lid=4004901

-

A/N: if this chapter can get to 5 votes that would be awesome! I won't be uploading on Christmas so I hope you all have an amazing day! :) x

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I lay on the cold tiles of my en-suite, blood still dripping from my wrists but the pain has mostly subsided. I look at the pools of blood that lay beneath my arms. I’d have to clean that up later. I can feel the tear stains on my cheeks. I’m afraid of what I look like at this current moment, I always am when I’m in this vulnerable state. I shut my eyes and take a deep breath before I stand up. The blood trickles lightly down my hands and I have to close my eyes before I start to cry again. I grab a face cloth from the shower and clean my wrists. I take up two bandages from my cupboard and wrap them around my cuts to help cover them up. I then wash my hands, the floor and the face cloths. I sigh and change into my pyjamas before lying in bed on my phone. I have 17 missed calls and 38 unread text messages. I decide that I’ll reply to them all when I wake up tomorrow, but for now I just play Ed Sheeran’s album to help me go to sleep.

***

NIALL’S POV

“Oh my gosh I am starving!” I say to Harry.

“Niall, we all know that’s nothing new.” He says chuckling and I join him.

I look over where the boys are and I see their worried expressions. Where’s Bree? I tap Harry on the shoulder and point to where our table is.

“What’s going on?” I ask him, it’s not like he would have any idea anyways.

“No idea, where did Bree go?” He asks.

“Well I saw her go to the bathroom and then when she came out she looked like she had been crying.” I explain. I just couldn’t wait to get back and put my thoughts to rest. I felt someone nudge me and say my name but it didn’t connect straight away.

“Niall…. FOOD!” Harry yells with a smirk.

“Oh right.” I say and grab the rest of our dinner. As we were walking over I saw the boys look at me. I heard them say my name and something about feelings. Eww, feelings.

“Erm…Niall I have something important to tell you.” Zayn said in a serious voice as we sat down.

“Which is…”

“Well when Bree came back from speaking to whoever it was on the phone she looked like she had been crying…” He continued to explain the series of events that occurred minutes ago.

“We have to go find her!” I say standing up frustrated but Liam pulled me back down. I could see that Harry was furious as well.

“We have called and texted her multiple times but she hasn’t replied to anything, I think it’s best if we just eat our food and then try again tonight.” Liam said calmly. I sit back down and we all begin to dig into our food.

***

BREANNA’S POV

I wake up and my wrists are a little bit sore and I then begin to re-live the events that occurred before I went to sleep. I shake them from my mind and check my phone again. They were just another reminder that I had actually harmed myself last night. There were even more messages and missed calls from the boys and Mary. I decided on replying back to the texts saying that I was fine and I was sorry if I caused any stress. I turn my phone off and head down stairs for breakfast, hopefully Simon wouldn’t ask any questions.

“Morning Simon.” I said as I got to the kitchen.

“Good morning!” He replies happily. He looked down at my wrists and his smile turned into a frown.

“What happened?”

I quickly made my way to the pantry to make a decision on what to have for breakfast because I hadn’t eaten anything since lunch yesterday. “Oh it’s nothing, don’t worry.” I reply.

“Bree, I know you’re lying.” He says sternly and I groan.

“Really. I’m fine.” I say through my teeth after coming of the pantry with a box of cereal.

He shakes his head and gets up from his seat. “You know that you can talk to me right?” Simon says quietly and I reply with a nod.

“Good. So when you’re ready please come and open up.” I nod again and pour the cereal into the bowl.

“Okay well I’m off to a meeting; I should be back after lunch.” He says and leaves.

“Bye.” He is always going to meetings and it’s frustrating because I want to spend time with him and do all the cool stuff that nieces and their uncles are supposed to do. I pour the milk into my bowl of cereal and turn on my laptop. I go into YouTube and watch Dan Howell. I seriously love him so much. After watching about an hour of Dan the home phone rang. Great.

“Hello?” I answer.

“Bree is that you?” It was Niall.

“Yeah, hi Niall.”

“OH MY GOSH YOU’RE ALIVE!” Niall screams through the phone and I laugh.

“Yes, yes I am.”

“Okay, I’m coming over.” Niall says firmly.

“NO! I mean… No you can’t.”

“Why?” Niall asks confused.

“Um… because… I… My cat turned purple!” OH MY FUCKING GOD I NEED TO STOP WORD VOMITTING! I heard Niall chuckling on the end.

“I’ll see you 15 minutes.” He says and hangs up.

That means I have 15 minutes to get ready and cover up my arms. I practically sprint up to my room and grab the first things from my draw. I’ll have to have my shower later so for now I just sprayed my hair with dry shampoo and put my hair into a ponytail which hopefully looks half decent. I grab my denim collar shirt which is good for covering up my arms and the buttons at the end of my sleeves obviously button up so there is hardly any chance that the sleeves can move up my arms, over the top of the shirt I pulled out my cat jumper. I also got out my black shorts and my blue polka dot vans. I also put a little bit of mascara on and I didn’t have time to do my face because that’s when I heard a knock on the door. Time to be bombarded with questions.

I took a deep breath before greeting a Niall with a fake smile.

“Hey!” I said and Niall pulled me in for a tight hug. When I pulled away I invite him into the house.

“Why haven’t you been answering your phone?” He asks as I making a cup of tea for us.

“I just turned it off.” I reply quietly.

“Look Bree I know that you’re not okay. I can tell so if you feel sick or something please just tell me.” Niall said concerned.

“I’m not sick Niall and thanks for your concern.” I give him an honest smile.

“Then why are you wearing a jumper?” He asks smiling.

“Ummm… I’m cold.” I lie and he shakes his head.

“No you’re not. Please just go and change into a T Shirt or something.” Niall says and I just stand there quietly, waiting for the water to finish boiling.

“Bree is there something you’re not telling me?” Niall asks quietly.

“I….I….I’m….”