Chapter 30: Unconscious

Breanna's Outfit: 

http://www.polyvore.com/breannas_outfit_when_she_gets/set?id=120883806&lid=4004901

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Good morning to you as well.” I say cheekily and Liam kisses my nose.

“How did you sleep?” He asks and wraps his arms around my waist.

“Like a baby.” I reply and smile.

He just makes me so happy.

When I pull away I do notice that he looks a little nervous about something (that may involve me moving in but he doesn’t know that I know so let’s keep that our little secret).

“Uh Bree can I talk to you about something?” He asks leading me to the kitchen.

“Of course, what’s up?”

“Do you plan to go and live with Simon when you go back?”

I shake my head and he continues.

“Okay well I don’t want you to have to anyways with how tense things are between you guys and I know we have only been dating for just over a month but I was wondering if you like to um…” he stops and looks down, “if you would like to move in with me and Niall?” He finishes.

“I’m sorry what was that?” I tease nudging his arm and he looks up.

“Would you like to move in with me and Niall?” He repeats slightly embarrassed and I smile.

“Liam that’s very sweet of you and Niall but that’s a really big ask of me.” I reply honestly and his small smile drops.

“I know I’m really stupid to even ask.” He says disappointed and gets out of his chair but I grab his arm.

“Liam, I need you to know that I really appreciate the offer I really do.” I tell him and mean it. He sits back down before I continue talking. “It’s just too soon for me, I really hope that you can understand that and if things get worse back at home I’ll come here okay?”

“Okay, I’m sorry Bree.”

“Stop apologising!” I say and kiss his cheek before bringing him in for a hug.

“I love you.” I whisper.

“Love you too.” He whispers back.

***

“Will you come see me tomorrow?” I ask Liam when he drops me home.

“Nope definitely not.” He replies seriously and my face drops. His frown turns into a smile then he begins to laugh.

“Of course I will silly!” He says and hugs me.

“You are so mean!” I say and slap his arm playfully.

We bid our goodbyes and I take a deep breath before walking inside. I check everywhere and Simon isn’t here but there is a note on the bench.

It reads:

Bree,

Mia and I have gone to plan for the wedding.

See you tonight.

From Simon

I scrunch up the note in frustration and chuck it into the bin. I chuck my bag on the couch and change into a sweater and leggings even though it’s hot. I just want to be comfortable. I then hop onto the piano to play whatever my fingers desire.

My mind begins to wander what it would be like to live with Niall and Liam. I wouldn’t have to worry about ignoring them, I could be happy. I would have Liam by my side and we could watch cheesy movies and eat popcorn and all that good stuff. And having Niall with us would be awesome because we could have jam sessions and there wouldn’t be a tense moment. It would be much better than what it’s like here now.

***

“Liam do you and Niall want to come over for dinner or something? Simon is out so I’m lonely.” I say through the phone and he chuckles.

“Sure we’ll be there at six.”

“Cool bye!”

“Bye!” We hang up and now I have to decide what to make.

I end up making spaghetti and by the time the water has boiled there is a knock on the door. I go and answer it expecting it to be Liam and Niall but it’s Simon and Mia. Wonderful. I slam the door right in her face before she can say anything and I storm back to the kitchen to put the spaghetti in the pot.

“Breanna that wasn’t very nice.” Simon says sternly as he enters the kitchens and I shrug my shoulders.

I hear Simon sigh before they go to his bedroom. Probably going to have a quick make out session or something.

A few minutes later there was another knock on the door and this time it was Liam and Niall.

“Oh my goodness thank god you’re here!” I say and pull them inside.

“Why?” Niall asks.

“Simon and Mia are here.” I reply monotone and go back to the kitchen.

“Oh.” Niall says.

“Are they going to eat with us?” Liam asks curious.

“I hope not.”

We began to talk about this season's X Factor while I continued to make the pasta and a salad to go with it. When the pasta was finally cooked it was just after half past six so I got Liam and Niall to set the table for the three of us and we sat down to eat. During the middle of our conversation Simon and Mia came into the dining room with their hands intertwined.

“What do you want?” I ask coldly.

“Did you make us some dinner?” Simon asks clearly hurt and I shake my head and shove some more pasta in my mouth.

“Why?” Mia asks stepping towards us.

Because you’re a stupid whore I say to myself.

“Breanna can we talk to you for a second?” Simon asks calmly and Mia looks like she’s seen a ghost.

“No.”

“Bree you should go.” Liam says quietly.

I sigh and stand up to go to the study. I lean against the wooden bookcase and Simon and Mia stand near the door.

“Hurry up, my food is getting cold.”

“Why don’t you like me?” Mia asks shyly and I almost laugh, that was the most funniest thing ever! I can’t believe she has the nerve to ask me that!

“You know perfectly well.” I say and put my hands on my hips.

“I do but she doesn’t.” Simon says standing up for her.

“Oh my fucking God! You just have to know everything don’t you!” I yell and I hear fast footsteps coming from the hallway.

At least I think it’s footsteps. I can’t tell.

I’m on the floor. How did I get here?

I can’t breathe.

Am I dying?