Chapter 2

Arielle's P.O.V

I walked into my once loving home. Niall didn't seem to notice, as he was making out with Bailee. I slammed the door to get their attention. It worked, because Niall jumped and pushed Bailee away fro him.

"Sorry to interrupt, I just forget my phone." I said, with pure anger in my eyes.

"I-" Niall began.

"I don't want to hear it, Niall. There are absolutely no excuses for what I am seeing right now." I cut him off, tears welling up in my eyes.

I stormed down the hallway to retrieve my phone. Niall put a hand on my waist to try to stop me.

"Never touch me again, Horan." I growled and pushed him off of me. I slid my engagement ring off in the process and threw it at him.

"It's okay baby. I will marry you." I heard Bailee say, and she leaned in to kiss him.

That made me stop.

"Get off of him!" I screamed. "Aren't you Liam's girlfriend?"

"Who cares?" she laughed, leaning into Niall again.

That's when I snapped. I ran over to her, and pushed her as hard as I can. I then ran out of the door and slammed it shut behind me. I got into my car and started sobbing.

After a few minutes, I realized Liam was being lied to as well, so I got out of my car and peeked through the window. Sure enough, they were kissing again. As my heart was slowly breaking to pieces, I took out my phone and snapped a picture. I sent it to Liam.

Just thought you should know.

~Arielle

As soon as I hit send, I ran back into my car and drove away. Where to? I don't know. I didn't want to go to that movie anymore. Even Shai and Ally couldn't cheer me up. I felt like my whole world was crashing down before my eyes.

What will I do? I can't think straight. I can't go anywhere, I don't have a home to go back to. These thoughts raced through my head. I decided to pull into a gas station parking lot to try to sort out my thoughts.

I heard my ring tone, and saw Liam was calling.

"Hello?" I answered with a shaking breath.

"Is it true?" he asked, on the verge of tears.

"Yes." I answered back with a huge sob.

"Would you like to come over, Ari?" he asked.

"I might as well, since I don't have a home to go back to." I replied and hung up.

I drove to Liam's. My mascara was running down my cheeks and my hands were trembling.

How could he do this? How could this have happened to me?

-------------

Arielle's P.O.V

I walked up to Liam's door and lightly knocked. He answered with tears running down his face. He pulled me into his arms and we both stood there for a while, crying into each other's shoulders.

"Come in." he said politely, after our crying session. I walked in and took a seat on his couch."I will go make us some tea." With that, he disappeared into the kitchen.

When he returned, he sat down next to me and set the cups of tea on the coffee table in front of us.

"I never would have guessed he would do something like that. I thought Niall was a good lad." he said, shaking his head.

"I was with him for 4 years. I never would have guessed it either. How long have you and Bailee been together?" I asked.

"About a year." Liam responded.

"A year? Niall said she was a new assistant song writer." I said.

"She has been working for the band for two years." he replied.

How long has he been cheating on me? Has it been for the full 2 years? Did he ask me to marry him while he was dating Bailee?

Then I remembered.

"What am I going to do? I am going to be an assistant stylist on tour with you guys! Niall and Bailee will be there!" I said, panicked.

"I will keep you safe. Don't listen to any crap that little Irish arse has to say." Liam said.

"I pushed Bailee down, by the way." I told him.

"Good." he said, leaning back on the couch. "I will punch every ounce of crap that boy has in him when I see him."

"Don't do that. Not good for publicity." I said. "But I will definitely punch Bailee when I see her next."

We talked for a while, then Liam offered to let me stay with him in the guest bedroom for a while. I realized I didn't have any clothes to change into, so I just went to bed in the clothes I was wearing. Tomorrow I would go pack up my things from my used-to-be home.

Wait a second, I thought. That's not Niall's house, it's mine too.

I realized I wouldn't be able to afford it by myself, but Niall can, so I guess it's his house now.

And Bailee's.

I pushed that horrible thought away and went to sleep.