Chapter 9

Arielle's P.O.V

                      ------------------------------------*1 week later* ------------------------------------  

      Liam and I were sitting on the couch when we heard the click of the room key being used. We quickly released each other's hands and scooted towards opposite ends of the couch. We decided not to tell anyone we were dating just yet because it could cause some drama we don't need right now.

The door opened and Harry walked in.

"C'mon lad, we gotta get to rehearsals." he said.

     We are now in Ireland, with the boys' Dublin show tonight. At this hotel, Harry, Liam and I share a 3 bedroom suite.

Liam stood from the couch and walked towards the door.

"See ya tonight?" he asked.

I nodded and smiled.

               ----------------------------------*3 hours later*-----------------------------------------

     I had just finished curling my hair when I heard a knock on the door. Perrie and El were here to pick me up.

"Hey girl! Ready to go?" Perrie asked when I opened the door.

"Yep!" I said as a blond curl fell in my face.

     I was wearing the dress I wore the night of the fan attack. It was the only nice party dress I had, but I didn't mind. Perrie and El wore nice shades of orange and pink.

    We walked to the lobby to see a bunch of girls outside the hotel. Apparently they weren't aware that the boys were currently at the venue.

      Security guards surrounded us as we stepped outside. As soon as my foot hit the pavement, people started yelling.

"That's the girl that broke our Niall's heart!" one girl cried.

"She's a-" the sentence finished with some choice words of another girl.

     "Oh c'mon, guys! Maybe she didn't break Niall's heart! Maybe they just mutually broke up!" Wow. Never heard that one before.

        We reached the limo and piled inside. Fans were banging on the window. Most angry. I wasn't the only one getting heckled, though my name was being yelled the most. People were screaming, calling Eleanor a 'beard' and a fake. People were yelling at Perrie, calling her and Zayn's relationship a work of management.

     The limo fell quiet after it drove away from the fans. We are all very used to the hate, but you can just never ignore it. 

        "Try not to let it bother you, guys. People think that I'm not really in a relationship with Louis and that I'm just with him for money from management. I don't know where they got the idea, but it does really hurt having people think you are a bad person faking love. Aside from that, I know that I really love Louis and the people who actually know me know that too. That's all that matters." Eleanor smiled weakly.

    "We've all been there. People think that Zayn purposed to me because management told him to." Perrie piped up.

      "Where do they get those ideas?" I sighed. "Yes, management does control the boys to a certain degree, but they're not their slaves."

"It's easier for people to hate than it is for them to love." Perrie said.

----------------------------------

        We arrived at the venue about an hour before the show started. Perrie and El went to meet up with Zayn and Louis, which left me wandering for a bit. I was considering catching up with them when Liam walked out of the dressing room. He spotted me and ran towards me with his arms out. I nervously glanced around at the many people scattered around the room. A wave of realization washed over his face and just before he reached me, he awkwardly switched his hug into a high-five. I laughed and returned the gesture.

"I want to tell people." he whispered, referring to our secret dating.

      "Not just yet. At least not tonight. Don't wanna bum anyone out before a concert." I said, referring to Niall.

He nodded and took my arm, leading me to the boys' dressing room.

"Where are the other boys?" I asked.

      "Zayn and Louis are with Perrie and Eleanor, and Harry and Niall are messing around with a golf cart somewhere." he said.

"Looks like we're alone, then." I said.

      He sat on the couch and pulled my onto his lap. He pressed his lips to mine and we shared a passionate kiss for a while, until he was pulled away from me.