Chapter 4

Arielle's P.O.V

I nervously walked to the front door.

 There's no reason to be nervous. I told myself. He's the one who cheated on me. I can face him.

        I opened the door of my once warm and loving home. I missed that feeling of coming home to a loving fiancee who could make everything better with just one of his hugs, even though I had that feeling only yesterday. It felt like years. I already started to tear up.

        Stop it, Arielle. If you can't even handle the sight of your old home, you won't be able to handle the sight of Niall. You can do it. I said to myself. I walked down the hallway into my used-to-be bedroom to collect my things. Niall was still asleep on my bed. There was luckily no sign of Bailee. I walked towards my dresser and didn't even bother being quiet. As I was packing my T-shirts, I felt hands wrap around my waist.

 "You came back." Niall said in my ear.

 "Not for you." I said, pushing him away from me. "I'm packing my things."

 "Baby, I'm so, so sorry. I was drunk and-" he started.

   "How did you get so drunk as to cheat on your fiancee in the not even hour I was gone? Even if you were so dunk, there are absolutely no excuses for what you did, if you can remember me saying that last night." I half-shouted.

"Baby I-" Niall said.

"I don't want to hear it, Niall. And I'm not your 'baby' anymore." I said, turning around.

"Listen to me! I was drunk-" Niall started (again).

   "GO AWAY NIALL! I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE DRUNK! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY A MAN THAT CHEATS ON ME EVERY TIME HE GETS DRUNK!" I shouted.

  He gave me his sad puppy look and walked out of the room.

------

Liam's P.O.V

   Arielle came back about 45 minutes later. She didn't have a lot of boxes. She never liked using Niall's money for things like new clothes for herself. 

 "I'll take this into the guest room." she said, lifting up two boxes and carrying them down the hall.

 "I'll help you." I called after her, sipping the last bit of my tea.

    I walked towards the guest bedroom with two boxes in hand. I heard a quiet sob when I was just outside the door. I put the boxes down and ran inside to see Arielle with her face in her hands. I pulled her into a hug and she sobbed into my chest as I was rocking her back and forth, trying to calm her down. 

   She shouldn't have to go through this. She is such a nice girl who deserves the nice man I thought Niall was. I will make sure he gets what he deserves for making her cry.

  "Why did he have to do this?" Arielle sobbed. "I thought we had something special. I thought we were going to have happily ever after."

  "I did too. Don't worry. You will find someone who deserves you and loves every little thing about you. He will love you too much to even glance at another girl. You are too good of a person to not get your prince charming." I said, stroking her hair.

 "Thank you Li." she said, pulling away from me.

  "No thanks needed. I meant every word of it." I said.