Chapter 10

Liam's P.O.V

Arielle and I were sharing a kiss in the dressing room when I was pulled away from her.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" Niall yelled as he pushed me to the wall.

      He swung and his fist collided with my jaw. My hand flew to the spot and I held it in pain until he swung again and hit the other side of my face.

      That's when I woke from my shock and swung back. I punched his nose and it immediately started gushing blood.

"Stop!" Arielle shrieked and pushed Niall and I apart.

        Paul and a few other security guards came running in at Arelle's shriek. Paul yelled something and started pulling Niall out of the door.

"Never touch my girl again, you understand?" Niall yelled as he was almost out the doorway.

"She's not your girl anymore." I yelled back. The door shut just after my sentence.

      I looked over at Arielle as a tear rolled down her cheek. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

Arielle's P.O.V

I don't usually cry this much.

        It's really stupid that I cry right now. I just feel like the fans are right. I'm tearing this band apart. They used to get along just fine. It's all my fault that they fight now. I knew it was a bad idea to be with Liam.

I pulled away from him and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" he said softly.

I didn't answer. For a matter of fact, I didn't know. I just kept walking.

        After a while of just walking where the halls took me, I looked at the clock. I was supposed to be in Lou's office two minutes ago.

      I jogged back down the hall I was in and tried to retrace my steps. I'm pretty sure I was on the opposite side of the building from Lou's office.

After a few minutes of jogging through the maze that was backstage, I arrived at the door.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, Lou." I said, trying to catch my breath.

She turned and her face fell into a sympathetic expression.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine." I said, wondering if she had heard what happened. Then, my reflection in one of Lou's mirrors caught my eye. My makeup was all smudged around my eyes and they were slightly puffy.

"Go clean up. The boys will be here any moment. We're talking after the concert." she ordered.

        I got some makeup wipes and wiped the black shadows off of my eyes. I fixed my smudged eyeliner and reapplied my mascara. My eyes where still a little puffy, but I didn't care. All of the boys knew what happened between Niall and I, so when they see Liam and Niall's matching bruised faces, they would be able to guess what happened.

I saw the door open in the reflection of the mirror. All of the boys filed in.

Lou's eyes widened when she saw Liam and Niall.

"What-" she started, then stopped after putting the pieces together.

She glanced at me then told them to sit down. 

"I'll take Liam and Niall." Lou whispered to me.

I nodded in appreciation and started on Zayn's hair.