Chapter 5

Arielle's P.O.V

     I have been living with Liam for about 2 months. He's been so nice to me and insisted that I don't even worry about getting an apartment. He's honestly the best friend I have ever had.

     I didn't want to bother him any longer, though. I know I've been an inconvenience. I have a crappy job and get paid $12 an hour, so I can barely afford anything like groceries. That will change now.

"Ready to go?" Liam called from the living room.

"Yep!" I yelled from the guest room.

     I took my few suitcases and dragged them behind me to the living room. Today is the first day of my internship with Lou Teasdale. One Direction's first show of their tour is in ten hours in London, which is only about an hour away.

    Liam and I walked out of the door to the limo. Niall would already be in there, hopefully not with Bailee. If it was really an accident and he was really sorry, she would be in one of the other limos with the crew. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

 As soon as I walked into the limo, I saw Bailee sitting on Niall's lap.

   I felt my heart break in half. I moved to the back of the limo as quickly as I could to sit with Perrie and Eleanor.

  "Hey sweetie!" Perrie exclaimed with some sympathy in her voice. Everyone knows that Niall and I broke up and if they didn't, they definitely know now.

 "Hey Per." I said.

"Oh Ari, I changed our hotel room arrangements. You are now with us." Eleanor said.

"Thanks El." I said.

   "Yep. Niall is now with Harry." she smiled. "Is it alright if Louis and Zayn are there too? It's a 3 bedroom suite."

   "Of course. Just because I'm single doesn't mean you can't spend time with your boys. It'll be fun!" I said. I get along great with Zayn, Louis, Harry and of course, Liam. They're some of my best friends. 

     Perrie, Eleanor and I chatted the whole way to the hotel. I think they were trying to keep me distracted as I kept sneaking glances at Niall making out and laughing with Bailee. I couldn't help it. The love of my life was in love with someone else.

-----        

        Perrie promised we'd go shopping as soon as we unpacked, so we went straight to our suite to get unpacking. The room was beautiful and huge. There was a kitchen to the left as soon as you walk in the door. Beyond that, there is a big living room that takes up the majority of the space. There were three rooms down the hallway extending from the living room with a bathroom in each. Two of which were on the left, so I decided the one on the right was my room. I put my stuff on the bed and began unpacking.

        I was, of course, done unpacking before Perrie and Eleanor. I took out my phone to check Twitter to pass time. I was surprised to find that I had a ton of notifications. I scrolled through them and found story after story about Niall cheating on me. Apparently paparazzi got some photos of Niall kissing Bailee in the house. There were also stories that I broke Niall's heart. 

"People these days." I sighed, falling back onto the bed.

"What's wrong?" Perrie asked, apparently hearing me. She sat down next to me.

"Oh, just people making up stories. Lets just go." I said.

------------

        I basically ended up with a whole new wardrobe. Perrie and Eleanor insisted that I don't pay for anything and that I get everything I wanted. They made that last part easy the way they shoved cute clothes and shoes my way every two minutes.

        All three of us also bought dresses for tonight. There's an after party with other celebrities and some V.I.P. fans to celebrate the opening of the tour. Mine was a solid purple mid-thigh length dress with a sparkly black belt that had a small bow in the front and black heels to match. Eleanor got a sparkly green knee length dress with black heels and Perrie got a sparkly blue mid-thigh length dress with blue heels.

        We arrived back at the hotel four hours before the concert. Since I was an assistant stylist, I did the girls' hair and makeup. 

    "Oh I look lovely! Thank you Ari!" Perrie exclaimed and hugged me. She was wearing black liquid eyeliner and a light swipe of sparkly blue eye shadow with medium pink lipstick. Her newly curled blond hair bounced behind her as she walked.

   "Yeah! You're the best!" Eleanor squealed and again, she hugged me. She just had basic black eyeliner and neutral eye shadow. Her hair was also curled behind her shoulders.

    I let the girls do my hair and makeup and we got going.