Chapter 13

Arielle's P.O.V

I sat there, staring at Liam's door as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as more tears began to fall and I buried my face in my hands.

How could I have been so stupid as to trust Niall at a bar? I have possibly just lost the last chance of true love I had.

That's when anger kicked in. Not towards Niall or Liam, but myself. I ran to my bathroom in my room and picked up a razor. Memories of doing the same thing when I was fifteen flashed before my eyes. I was bullied all through high school, and it only got worse when I got older. At least by the time I fell in love with Niall, I was used to bullying and even knew how to deal with it to a degree.
With tears blurring my vision, I pressed the razor againsed my smooth wrist and pulled down. One by one, new cuts were dripping blood onto the bathroom tile.

After a few minutes, I heard a knock at the door. I quickly set the razor down and washed my cuts. I winced as the water stung my arms.

After I was cleaned up, I put a sweater on to hide my scars and answered the door.

"Hey Ari. I forgot my room key, sorry." Harry said.

"Oh, that's alright." I said and stepped aside to let him in.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I panicked for a moment and pulled my sleeves over my wrists, but then I realized he was talking about my puffy eyes.

"Yeah. I've just had a bad night." I sighed.

"Would you like to talk about it?" he asked, concerned.

I shook my head.

Instead of letting it go, he took my hand and led me to the couch.

"I'm not going to pressure you into telling me exactly what happened, but I can guess it and something to do with Niall and/or Liam. Am I correct?" he said once we had sat down.

I nodded.

"Look, Ari. The fact that those two are fighting over you is not your fault. What Niall did was wrong and you have every right to try to move on from it. What he wants is to make you feel like you need him, and I know for a fact that you don't. You're a great person that deserves someone like Liam. He cares about you. So don't you ever think for a second you're to blame for any of this." he said.

"Thanks, Harry." I grinned.

"I meant every word of it. You should get to sleep, it's getting late." he said and walked out of the room.

I nodded and headed for my room.

---------------------------

The next morning I woke up to the dim morning light shining through my window. I walked out of my room, still in my pajamas, to see Liam sitting on the couch with a coffee mug near him. I began to walk towards him, then remembered the events of yesterday and turned towards the kitchen.

"G'morning." Harry said groggily.

"Morning." I smiled and grabbed some bacon off of the stove.

"What's the agenda?" I asked.

"We have a show in the late afternoon and then we shall fly to Amsterdam." he informed me.

I grinned. I've always wanted to go to Amsterdam.