Chapter II: Two Years of Training

The four year old girl, Tsukiyomi, is dining with all the Akatsuki Members at the large table but she is eating lightly because her training will start beginning in a week, so she is to train for seven days before the big departure.

"Hn. I will start training you today since you possess the Sharingan." of course, the girl smiled at Itachi as he got up and waved his hand softly downwards for her to come to him, which she did and poked her in the forehead with his two fingers and gave her a very feint smile "Ow! That hurt!" Itachi only chuckled at that phrase.. it reminded him so much of Sasuke, his dear little brother but little did she know of her origin that only he knew..

Outside the hideouts complex, Itachi would not move an inch to stop the punch that was coming to his face, however grasping upon her small figured balled up hand he brought it down but she swung her foot to his face before the tall black haired figure could finish his move and let her go jumping backwards just a few centimeters. He chuckled, "For such a little girl.. you can easily jump high to hit me.." she noticed that he was taunting her about her size! She couldn't help it! But nonetheless she would have started running again... if the other member didn't open his large mouth! "Hey! She has small boobs too!!" Hidan laughed after saying such vulgar language!

After those words were said, she was frozen like a statue as if shocked by his words alone, she'd look down at her small breasts an get somewhat upset. Though, she shrugged it aside while continuing her training with Itachi who activated his sharingan and she activated hers as well, which is a level two sharingan with the insignia's in both eyes.

Itachi and Tsuki clashed with one another but her fragile figure started to show tiredness, her left knee collapsed down to the ground and she placed one hand on the ground panting in exhaustion than the tall uchiha came to her picking her up which than started falling asleep in his arms "One day.. the truth will be revealed to you." 

"Will she be alright.. I mean.. Itachi she likes Orochimaru. He's just going to up and leave her?" A womanly voice said, the little girl opened her eyes softly to hear somewhat of the conversation and turned her head to the two figures in front of her, Konan and Itachi, who were still discussing why he left in the first place, "Orochi-Sensei.. is gone?.." her small voice spoke in sadness but she has learned to hide her emotions in her onyx eyes.

[Itachi's 1st P.O.V] 

"Orochi-Sensei.. is gone?.." I could hear the young girl's voice so I turned my head over to her "He is, I'm sorry. He tried to take my body or more likely my sharingan. Once he figured out he couldn't have it or obtain it no matter how hard he tried.. he upped and left." I saw the sadness in her facial expression.. one day she will learn to hide all of that so no one can take advantage of her emotions.

I brought her to the dinner table to get a bite to eat and for myself as well. I've trained her constantly as have other Members of The Akatsuki, she's learned so much, and yet the intellectual skills that Tsuki possesses is amazingly sharp for a four year old girl. 

Tomorrow she will be leaving for two years, I'll be accompanying her too and so will Pein our leader which I found to be odd that he'd even leave the hideout.. Tsukiyomi must be special to him... but why? Is it for the.. no he wouldn't.. I'll keep an eye out.. just in case.

[Tsukiyomi's 1st/3rd P.O.V]

I could see Itachi's gaze on me, is he worried about me? I never quite understood him much because he's so distant bout his emotions and his facial expressions too! But I admire his power.. his strength.. and his ability to kill. Pein-Kun was always near me.. dunno why but I feel safe around him and a familiarity as if I've met him before but how could that be possible? He always patted me on the head whenever we met in the hallways or at his hidden area that him and Konan know about, and me too since I can watch the rain fall down.. Rain is so beautiful, some find it depressing but I see it as how the Cruel nature of this world and destruction of the innocence.