Chapter III: 2 Years Later

(I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE!)

After 2 years of intense training Tsukiyomi had noticed her potential skyrocketed within the time she spent with both the tall black haired uchiha and the Leader of their group, it was only a matter of time for her to test her intellectual skills next.. inside the Hidden Leaf Village.

An Akatsuki member was walking Tsukiyomi halfway, she is to make the other half on her own.. this is kinda a final test that will be given to see if she can explore or navigate on her own without anybody else beside her.

"Hn.. How does it feel?" A masked figure asked to the six year old girl who is Tsukiyomi; "..Fine. Why do you ask?" Tsukiyomi glanced with her left eye at him while still walking "No particular reason, really.. You look very beautiful, Tsukyomi-Chan." A small smile crossed the lips of the girl "..Arigato Tobi-Kun."  His expression couldn't be seen behind the mask but she could guess he might be smirking. "This is my stop. Farewell.. Tsuki." She placed a hand on his own hand "..Goodbye, at least, until next time." By the time she finished her words.. he had suddenly vanished without a trace and now she continues down this path that will soon lead to the Village that was once the home of where she lived.

Couple hours later she arrived at the destination, and soon met with guards, two males. "Halt! Huh? A little girl?" one of the men spoke and of course, the taller guy stood in a thinking position.. "We should take her to Lord Third." Tsukiyomi walked with the two men who guided her to the Hokage's building.

"So where did you come from little lady?" A tall man asked only to hit his head on a billboard which caused him to fall over and his legs twitching in the air "Hahahaha!!" A few kids were laughing but she did not like it one bit and because of they're rude behavior 'Mini-Tensei' is what she muttered under her breathe, which was the lowest form of this version, it only blew them a few centimeters but it knocked them out.

The guards quickly grabbed her and vanished, reappearing in front of the Hokage's Entrance. One began to introduce themselves, "My name is Izumo Kamizuki. The one beside me is.." the other guy would finish what Izumo started, "... Kotetsu Hagane, a pleasure to meet you little one." Smiling at the two's introductions, hugged them both on their legs.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both too." they gave her such a kind hearten pat on the head while smiling at the little girl, so now bringing the girl to the Hokage was priority for them.

Walking down the halls of the Hokage establishment she awe'd at how amazing the inside of the place is and she could hear an old man giving someone a lecture, so she opened the door without thinking and seen a blonde spiked hair boy with paint on him.. "Huh?" the blonde looked over once the door had opened "Who are you little lady?" the hokage spoke softly, "I'm Tsukiyomi." she muttered shyly but the blonde spiked hair boy leaped up and ramming himself into her with a hug, a very tight one at that.

"It's you!" he shouted into her ear excitingly but it took her some time to remember this kid, and suddenly a memory flew inside her head with a blonde boy named Naruto who had gotten himself beat up protecting her.. two years ago.