Chapter XII: Mysterious Figure

Very-Short

Somewhere Outside The Village....

Itachi and Kisame would being sitting down on a rock that was almost shaped as a pillar. The two sensed another's Chakra near them ". . . Come out." Who came out shocked the two Akatsuki Members. . . "So... it's you."

Back to the Village

Sasuke Uchiha had entered the building where Kakashi-Sensei was unconscious. When entering the room he was in he was shocked "Kakashi? Why is he sleeping? And why are all the Jounin Gathered?" Gai tried to make something up but as everyone knows... he's a bad liar "It's not exactly that he is sleeping..." Another ranked Jounin slammed the door open yelling "Is the Story true about Itachi returning to the Village? And that he is chasing Naruto?"

Gai tried to stop the male uchiha but he dashed right out the door in search of Naruto 'He has come back to this village. And he's chasing Naruto!? Why did he say that? Anyway, if that guy catches him, it's over for Naruto. I'll try this old man I ran too.' he thought. 

"Naruto usually comes here for lunch. After that do you know where he went?" the old man began to think a bit as he than spoke "Ahh.. Naruto, lets see. I'm sure Jiraya came and ate with him. He said where he was going... lets see.. He was going to leave town for a little bit, take the cattle road down to the hotel town or something... " "Jiraya!?" Sasuke started running towards the town and after about thirty-minutes he arrived but there were tons of buildings he had to start checking but he began to do so anyways.

Back to the Unknown Person with the Akatsuki's

Upon their arrival in the Hotel Town Itachi had knocked on the door and the person that joined them began to think 'After Naruto, huh? This should be easy...' the figure thought but when the blonde idiot opened the door he seen a cloaked figure with crimson eyes glaring down at him like his life is already over.

"However.. Could this child really have the Nine-Tails?" the mysterious figure begun to speak "Yes. He is." when Naruto heard that voice his heart shook in fear as he leaned over and saw....

To Be Continued. . .