Chapter IX: The Forest of Death

Uchiha Tsukiyomi 1st POV

Upon my team and I's arrival along with the rest of the squads. Everyone could see a sign that says 'Danger! Stay out!!' This'll be hard, I have no doubt about it. Anko started to explain what this place is for us anyways.

"Welcome to the stage for the second test, practice area 44. Also known as... "The Forest of Death"!!"

Sakura held her hands up the her chest talking about how creepy this place is and I only glanced at her with a smirk on my lips. "You'll soon find out... Why It's called "The Forest of Death"." The lady with purple hair said. Naruto mocked what she said which I found to be.. slightly funny "You'll soon find out... " "Why it's called the forest of death - You think that scares me?!! That's nothing!! I'm not afraid!!" the blonde boy shouted so everyone could hear as usual...

"Yeah.. you're spirited.." Soon after she said that, I saw a kunai fly passed the blonde dobe or to be a little bit more accurate saw it slice across his cheek. Suddenly she appeared behind Naruto with one hand under his chin and the other grasping his cheek while licking the blood from it "Kids like you are quickly killed... Hehehee.. Spraying that red blood that I love..." Anko swiftly pulled out another kunai from her coat sleeve "Here's your kunai..." and the examiner thanked the nice woman but in all honestly... I got turned on by Anko!! 

She's so dreamy..~ What the hell!? I'm a student thinking about my Sensei that way? Nonetheless... "Looks like we have a lot of blood thirsty ones in this test. Hehehe.. This should be fun." the examiner mumbled but I was within range to hear her say those words.. She can truly be great in bed..~

Anko spoke up so everyone could hear "Now before we start the second test... there is something I have to pass out. You must sign these agreement forms.." As the examiner smiled with blushes crossing her cheeks, she started to continue "There will be deaths in this one... and if I don't have you sign these... It will all be my responsibility hehe.." Now her tone started to get a bit more serious "I'm going to explain the second test, then you can sign it afterwards. And then each team with check in at the booth behind me." Oddly enough just looking at our new examiner .. it felt like I had heart-shaped eyes locked onto her.. weird.

"I will now explain the second test. Simply put... you will attempt the ultimate survival... First I'll explain the area in which will take place." My eyes were locked onto her and listened to every single word leaving those lips.. Ahhhh..~~!!  "Around practice Arena No. 44... are 44 locked gates. Forest, River, and a Tower in the center. From the gates to the tower is about 10KM." Before she could continue I walked up to her.. "Sensei.. Can you lick my blood?!~" Sakura looked at me with a blushed look but glared at Anko as the other two boys of our team looked at me as if I was completely insane! Can you believe that!? I'm not insane right!?

The examiner chuckled at me but knelt down to my eye level "Mmmm... Why do you ask?" I was blushing, me, blushing? I hardly believe it myself! "I'm interested in you.. in a way I shouldn't be..?" This seemed to have caught her interest "I'm 18, cutey. I'm sure you're to young for me but your body seems well developed.. How about this - when you old enough come see me.. and we'll find out -wink-" I collapsed right there and now..

Haruno Sakura First POV