Ch 5

Jen. ~edited~

I almost kissed Harry Styles, I thought to myself as I grab a new bagel. So many girls would kill to be in my place. My inner fifteen year old came out as I felt butterflies in my stomach and all my emotions were teletubbie giggles. Before I got too excited, I heard the voices again. He couldn't like you. You aren't even pretty. He only did it to make your pitiful self stop crying. I shudder at their words and think rationally. They were right. And I have to focus on keeping the house up, taxes, food, sleep, work, pms-ing...and food! There's no way a meaningless almost-kiss is going to change me! I almost told him about the marks on my arms, something I have never opened up to anyone about. I groan, scolding myself for being so stupid about a person I barely know. Yet, then there's Louis. He would look at me as I showed them up to the rooms, his blue eyes giving me shivers. He reminded me of how I used to be before my eighteenth birthday. Happy, carefree, out there for fun and a laugh. I'm knocked out of my thoughts from shouting from my basement. I drop my bagel and quickly ran down to see all five of the boys on my wii sword fighting, wow... Damnit, another bagel bites the dust.

"HEY JEN!!!" cried Louis. When did they all wake up and get into my basement? I must've been thinking deep for a long time.

"Morning guys...oh Louis how you never fail to burst my ear." I chuckle as I walk past him, sitting in a bean bag chair.

"No problem love." He winks. ...love? No, not like that....you wish... Ignorant child. A voice tells me

"Do you have food," Niall asked, looking over to me from the TV. 

"Do you have two legs?" My mom did this to me all the time and now I could finally do it to someone too. It felt quite good.

"Yeah...?" He answered, not knowing where this was going. Oh poor child.

"Good then go use them to get food!" Niall grunted like a fat old man trying to get off the couch during a football match and Zayn just laug hed at him, quickly getting a death glare in return. 

Niall left, and soon came down with a donught and six beers. How long have those beers been in my fridge..? Eh, they're fine.

"What lovely breakfast." Harry said laughing, making me smile.

"I'm not gonna complain!" Louis chuckled, as Niall tossed the beers around.

"Well then drink up bitches!" I shouted, surprised at myself for being so carefree.

Louis.

"Well then drink up bitches!" She shouted. Honestly, she was so cute and funny and pretty and...- 

"Earth to Louis, I've called your name a good ten times!"  

"Sorry Liam!" I apologize, tearing my gaze away from Jen.

"Dont apologize to me I only called you because you're looking an Jen like your going to eat her!" Crap! I started to turn red and I got a glare from Harry. 

*FLASHBACK* 

"HARRY HOW COULD YOU KISS HER!?" I shouted at him.

"IT WAS PERFECT! And then you came in and RUINED IT. You don't even know what happened in there! I DIDN'T KISS HER." He shouted back. I feel guilt wash over me. He didn't kiss her? Well he was about to!

"WHAT ABOUT MY DIBS! YOU NEED TO BACK OFF OF HER." I threatened, not intimidated by his towering height.

"WILL BOTH OF YOU SHUUUT UUUP!!!! IM TRYIN TO SLEEP OVER HERE THAT'S VAS HAPPENIN!" Zayn called out from his room.

"Sorry!" we both whispered. And with that, we left.

*FLASHBACK END* 

"Aw Louis it's okay! I know you wouldn't eat me." She cooed, resting her head on my chest. Naturally I smirked at Harry but he looked away. This sounds wierd but I had the urge to smell her hair...mmm vanilla... 

"I know! Let's play truth or dare," Liam said. 

Oh this would be good.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hey guys this is my first story but leave comments on wether you want Harry or Louis to win her!!  

-Jen Xx