No Jimmy Protested!

A/N: last ch before epilogue! I'm all emotional now its been so fun I'm sad it's ending!

Signing out,

Jennifer Taylor Crawford Xxxxxxxx. :'''')

*Five years later*

~Jens POV~

It's my wedding day. My fiancé's father will walk me down the isle and give me away. The music starts and I walk down after my bridesmaids go. The boy with the green eyes stares at me as I walk to him smiling. I was going to marry Jacob Kinnear. I didn't invite 'the-five-who-should-not-be-named' I just couldn't. Did I still love Harry? Yes I did, I always will, but Jacob loves me back. Thats what i needed. The preacher asks if anyone objects to this marriage and he's about to continue when the doors open and someone shouts," NO JIMMY PROTESTS!!!!" my head shoots up. I know that. It's-I turn around and I see five boys wearing tuxedos and they all say," We object!"

I look Harry in the eyes. I wipe a tear and they run up to me and music starts. More than this starts playing. When the song ends I clap and Jacob glares at me. Where did that come from?

"I'm so sorry I ever hurt you Jen, I love you. Do you love me too?" Harry asks. I walk up to him and look him in the eyes, then look at Jacob. Everyone is watching intently like a movie and I nod my head at Harry and hug him. He twirls me around as the people cheer and when he puts me down he kisses me. Sparks everywhere. I walk to Jacob and say," I'm so sorry," he just nods his head and walks to Harry and whispers," treat her well."

I run out with the boys into the limo they brought, flashes from paps everywhere! I didnt care, I just wanted to have this moment with Harry while it lasts. The boys all hug me and we talk like old times. I'm holding Harry's hand and I think to myself, this is how I want to spend my life.