That's Why. Is that enough of a reason?

"Ugck whatever it is named how do you feel about having it-I mean her back on tour?" the lady asked. Let's call her flaming bitch because she has red hair and she's a biooootch! Or FB for short. I wiped away tears and I looked up to see their reactione. Harry was pissed at FB and Lou's eyes were far off and sad.

"I love having Jen on tour she's funny and like my little sister!" Liam said smiling.

"*Giant gasp* AUNTIE DIRECTION!!!" all of the boys screamed at the same time causin everyone including myself to laugh.

"Well I think Auntie Direction is really nice and she is a great cook too I think her being on tour again is great!" Niall said. I noticed the cookin part there. Sneaky bastard.

"She's super sweet, very talented and I think we all missed having her around since the whole...uh...issues." Zayn said fumbling on words on the whole argument break up and me not texting and refusing contact with any of them for a long time.

"Its great to see her again..." Louis said quietly.

"Ooh you've seen it here folks we have a Jen hater! The Jater club begins! I'll join you Lou high five!" FB said. I don't like Flaming Bitch.

"I love her..." Louis said quietly but I heard it. Wait, he said LOVE not lovED. Oh god.

"gross why?!" FB asked, looking like she was going to puke.

"Her big toe was twice as kind as you'll ever be! And she's so nice to everyone she sees even if she doesn't like them. Or when her nose crinkles slightly when she gets embarrassed. Or how she never wears socks, and in the morning when we wake up we hear her slippers on the floor upstairs as she wakes up too. Or how her eyes go a shade of green in her big brown eyes when she's sad. Or how on tour when we were on the bus which we'll be back on later we would wake up to a new smell every day and we'd walk into the kitchen and see her in her onsie cooking us breakfast no matter how tired she was. And when she puts smile faces in her oatmeal out of rasins. Her smile lights up the room and makes to want to smile back. Her laugh is totally contagious and she gets on well with all of the guys. And how if you poke her on her knee she starts laughing because it tickles her. I don't know if that's why Louis loves her but that's sure as hell why I love Jen."

I sat there in pure awe as that came out of Harry's mouth. Louis got up and walked out is Liam went to go check on him.

"Well is your little miss perfect here now?" FB hissed.

"Yeah Jen is here-" Harry started

"Ooh can I bring her up here?!" Niall asked while clapping like a little kid. Aww. Wait.