Ch 6 I dare you to...

Liam. ~edited~

After hearing Louis going on about Jen I decided to give them a nudge and ask Jen,"truth or dare?"

"Easyyy I choose daree!" She said, snuggling in to her blanket.

"Okay I dare you to kiss Louis for ten seconds!" I would put this on twitter for sure.

Louis.

THANK THE LORD AND ALL THINGS IN IT!!!!!! Ten whole seconds! Pure bliss. There was something special about when we kissed, it wasn't awkward, it was passionate and when Zayn said, "TEN!" I looked at her and gave her a wink causing her cheeks to grow even redder.

Harry.

I shot daggers at Liam the whole time and he only mouthed sorry. I thought he wouldn't take sides and play for both of our sides! Then for icing on the cake he pulled her and let Jen sit on his lap. I hope he gets a boner and ruins it.

Louis.

Please don't let me get a boner!

Jen.

I felt lightheaded after Louis and I kissed. And then he let me sit on his lap! This was something I could get used to. I just hope he doesn't notice my arm. Silly girl, when could anything ever go right for you?

"Jen what are these marks on your arm?" Louis shouted holding my arm out.

Explain to the guests darling. Let them know your pathetic past, the loudest voice said to me. I guess it's time I explain as all eyes turned to look at me.

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry its shortbut I'll have a longer one next!!

-Jen Xx

PS the events of my character did happen in my life, I just didn't met 1D