Louis, who is she?

A/N: I uploaded ch 1 of my new story! Please read it!!!"

-Jen X

~Jen's POV~

"Well I was going to sing you a song on stage, but..."

"It's okay Louis!" I said, I knew he loved me and I loved him.

"No! I mean something really important was supposed to happen..." he said looking flustered. I've known them for three months now, what could it possibly end up being?!

"It's finee!" I said getting flustered now too," just do it next concert or something, I'll pretend it's our anneversary then!"

"Okay fine..."he said kissing me," I love you."

"I love you too Boobear. Now go shower your all sweaty!" I said getting sticky from it.

"But you love it!" he called over his shoulder while running to get changed.

"Umm...hi Jen?" Harry said shuffling his feet, makin saying hi to me sound like it was a question!

"What do you want Harold?" I asked with a hint of joking since I said Harold.

"Well, did you like the song?"

"It was great Haz thank you, but I love Louis."

"Really?" he said with a tone saying I know something you don't know.

"Yes really." with that we both walked into his dressing room, only for me to find him kissing a cherry red headed slut. She was dressed like Monica.

"L-Louis?" I asked on the edge of tears," W-who is SHE?"

"Uhh..." was all he could say before I ran out with Haz following.

"WE'RE OVER LOUIS TOMLINSON!!" I shouted as I left.

"Are you okay Jen? Do you love him now?"

"no. I don't love him." I said through sobs. I slid down the wall onto the floor where Harry came and comforted me.

"Thank you f-for the song Harr-y." I said looking up at him. "I'm sorry I said I hated you."

"Why are you sorry? You had every right to be mad at me. Now stop crying, it makes me sad too."

I weakly smiled up at him as I stopped crying.

"Jen?"

"Yes Harry?"

"I've always loved you." and with that, he leaned down and kissed me.