Ch 10 keep holding on

Niall. ~edited~

"Boys...our bus is fixed." Liam said, not hiding his sadness in his tone. How is it already done!? I don't want to leave Jen she's so nice like the little sister I WANTED not stuck with! Plus, she put nutella on her chips! GENIUS!!

"How long d-do we have before we have to...?" Harry said shakily. He obviously fancied her and didn't want to leave her especially in this state. But with her personality and humor I could also see her with Louis too. Jen would be good for Lou to try to get over Eleanor. He wouldn't eat and he was barely himself anymore.

"Well our manager Kathy says she's ready for us to leave at 6 so we make it to the concert." Liam informs us.

Wait the concert! I think we all had he same idea and we all looked at each other until Harry spoke up.

"Jen, would you like to come on tour with us?"

We all lock eyes once more. Was I the only one thinking just asking her to come to the concert? I mean yeah tour would be cool with her but like we just met her so..? I look at the boys' faces and realize I am the only one who thought differently. Why? Think Niall think! Aaaaghhhh lets see um, ireland, football, the craic, ahh come on none of those things have to do with Jen! Oh wait. We can't let her be on her own.

Duh

A/N: Sorry its short but I promise the next one will be longer!

-Jen x