Bacon, the best way to start the morning

~Jen's POV~

I woke up in one of harrys big tee shirts and my knickers, and the smell of bacon. In the kitchen Haz stood there nude making breakfast.

"MY EYES!!" I screamed shielding the poor things from that.

"Oh you've seen it before just watch the pancakes while I shower and change." he said leaving. Oh Harry, you think they won't be burnt under my watch, how sweet. I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Caroline was there, pissed.

"What were you doing with MY boy last night?" she screamed. Then I felt her hand connect with my face. Ow damn the wrinkles add to the pain!

"Oh lets see, I know your blackmailing him. And don't even say to stay away or you'll tell because we can tell the media that you were blackmailing him and lying." I replied smugly. She hit me again. I simply took a sizzling piece of bacon and slapped her with it. It left a burn on her cheek. When it hit her I heard a shutter. Dani stood there and my phone went off. She had put it on twitter and captioned it, bacon, the best way to start the morning! :D @Jen_Crawford & @Caroline_Flack

I retweeted it and Danielle laughed out loud. I did too and FB stormed out. Finally she's gone. Harry came back with Liam and shouted," GET OUT OF MA KITCHEN!" holding up a pancake that I was supposed to be watching. It was charcoal black.

"1. It's my kitchen. 2. I was getting rid of FB." I said.

"Who's FB?" Liam asked. Oops they didn't know that's my nickname for her. I explained it and they laughed.

"Nice bruise there on your neck" Dani said trying not to laugh.

"You too!" sure enough, she had one in the same spot as me. Liam blushed a deep red.

"So are you two dating now?" he quickly said trying to change the subject. I looked at Harry and he smiled.

"Yes, yes we are." Harry said hugging me. What?! I'm not complaining...but we didn't talk about it...

"Yay!" Danielle squealed and Liam put him arm around her laughing. What will Lou think? As if on que there was a knock on the door and Louis walked in. Good lock system.

"So whats happening in here?" he asked

"Jen and Harry are dating!" dani shouted jumping up and down.

~Louis's POV~

I knew this day would come sometime. "congrats." I managed to say and forced a smile.

"Lou can we talk?" Jen asked looking me direct in the eyes. I loved her and if she was happy, I am too. But now it's time to actually face her and talk ever since that night in Li's flat.