Ch sexteen. Get it, 16 and theyre both teens getting it on

Uhm, warning. Frickle frackle ahead.

Jen. ~edited~

I ran to my bunk and started to bawl. Just then someone came stomping onto the bus and into the bedroom. Eleanor.

"Hi El, what's up?" I asked her, subtly wiping my tears. A loud echo goes throughout the room as I clutch my left cheek. She slapped me in the face! I could feel that her rings cut my cheek during impact. Oh, please. Let her do that again! We would love to see it once more.

"Stay AWAY from Louis. Got that?" She spat, grabbing onto my dress sleeve. I shakily nodded. Wimp.

"El are you in he-" Louis voice spoke as he ran in. Analyzing the situation as I pulled my hand away from my face to see a bit of blood on my hand and no doubt a red hand print was on my face, he asks the elephant in the room. "Did you smack Jen?!" 

"Of course not babe in fact," she turned around as she started to fake cry, "she slapped ME!" 

"You really expect me to believe that? Get out! And we're over!" he yelled, red with anger. "I honestly thought you were different than that Eleanor." I didn't look up from my feet, but I heard a pair of heels and normal footsteps clicking away.

"Man what's going on in here?" Harry asked walking in. "Ohmygosh Jen!" he said running towards me sitting on my bunk. "Shh shh it's okay babe I'm here," he spoke softly, stroking my hair and bringing my head to rest on his chest. 

It took me a minute to realize he was wearing a white t-shirt. I stopped crying and wiped my tears, mumbling an apology for the makeup on his shirt. He pulled my chin up for me to look at him. 

"I must look horrid right now Haz," I said chuckling. 

"I think you look gorgeous, and I've thought that ever since I met you Jen I really mean it." he said looking right into my eyes," the day you forgot who we were I thought I had lost you-" and then he let a tear fall down his cheek and I wiped it with my thumb. 

"I could never forget you Harry" I whispered into his shirt. And with that, we kissed for the second time today. When my tounge ran over his bottom lip, he immediately granted me access, our tounges meeting quickly after. As we got more comfortable with it, I could feel him getting excited.

My hands pushed against his chest, which sent him with his back down on my bunk, small pants leaving his mouth as I hovered above him and the tips of our noses touched slightly. We stared into eachothers eyes for a few more seconds before he crashed our lips together once more. His hips bucked in search for more contact between our bodies.

"Jen." Harry let out a small moan and pushed his nails into my sides. I smiled and pulled back from his swollen, red lips, only to peck them once more. We looked at eachother in shock.

"What are we doing?" Harry whispered softly as we continued to stare into each other's eyes.

"Showing our feelings." I whispered back just as quietly. A growl ledft his mouth as he flipped our bodies over, so he was on top of me.

"I'll show you what I feel for you." He stated and crashed his lips back onto mine while his hands began to trail over my stomach, and up to my chest. His rough behaviour and passionate kissing was turning me on. And he knew because my nipples began to harden and were beciming visible through my bra and sheer dress. A moan left my mouth before he discocnnected our mouths to pull my dress of. His eyes lingered hungrily over my body, now only in my white laced bra and panties. He discarded his own shirt and somehow managed to quickly pull of his tight as hell  skinny jeans. I smirked as I saw a tent formed in his boxers.

I couldn't reach him yet, bnut that didn't stop him from getting pleasure on his own. Harry began to grind himself on my leg, hips bucking so he could rub his dick harder on me. Groans left his mouth and I felt myself grow wetter. His large hands unclasped my bra and he let out a moan.

"You showed the stadium what that mouth of yours can do, now show me Jen. Get on your knees and suck me." He ordered, completely being another person as he sat there, his eyes almost a dark, forest green. I didn't mind compassionate Harry being gone for this Harry. I pulled off his boxers, tossing them somewhere behind me. Harry let out a whine when my tounge licked a stripe from the base of his dick to the head, taking in the pre-cum that it released already. His hand grabbed a hold of my long hair.

He cried out when I began to suck. My tounge swirled while I hollowed my cheeks, taking in more pre-cum that oozed from the top down onto my tounge. I liked his taste.

"Fuck Jen." He moaned and began to buck his hips in a steady rhythm. Eventually, I stopped bobbing my head uo and down and just let him thrust himself down my throat while he cried out in nothing but pure pleasure. "It's my turn now." He spoke up again and pushed my down onto the bed. He pulled my panties off and threw them behind us. We were now completely exposed to eachother and I had never felt more vulnerable.

"Don't worry, you're beautiful." He spoke. I looked into his eyes as they were now a lighter green and filled with more passion than lust. "Are you sure you're ready?" He asked. I nodded my head and he spead my legs open. I groaned as he pushed in, giving me a few seconds to get used to him. I nodded for him to continue. He slowly sped up, going deeper and deeper with every thrust. I moaned as he panted. Pleasure and warmth was building up inside of me. As Harry's thrusts got quicker and sloppier, I bucked my hips against him to increase the pleasure. We moaned as we reached our highest points, and I soon fell asleep lying my head on Harry's bare chest.