Ch 18 Wreck the Halls

Zayn. ~edited~

"IM GOING FOR A WAAALLLLLKKKK!" Jen shouted from the bus doors. We had currently been parked at a rest stop, everyone was tired of being driving on the road.

"I DOONT CAAARRREEE!" I teasingly shout back to make her mad as the boys chuckled behind me, turning off the wii.

"LOVE YOU TOO ZAYN! BYEEEEE GUUUYYYSSSS!" Jen's voice fades as she walks out the door. The door slams shut and all us lads turn to eachother.

"Well, you know what this means..." Niall started. 

"...BOYS DAY IN!" Everyone shouted together as Harry went and put on his golden thong, Louis grabbed Kevin while putting his hat in people's faces singing, "Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me!" Meanwhile Niall was in sweatpants with every food item he could grab from our kitchen nook while Liam and I changed into our matching Pokemon boxers. 

"WHOO!" Harry shouted running through the bus in his thong, and now a fake mustache too. I shook my head at his antics, wondering what thoughts ever go through his head.

"POKEMON! GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!" We chanted as the ds games loaded. Liam was the all-time champ but suddenly Harry said," oh, oh I WON!" but Liam as calm as ever, with a slight devious smirk on his face said," no, no look I won!" as poor Haz dropped his ds in shame. 

"What should we do now?" I asked, tired from all those battles. 

"We could talk about our feelings," Liam said. We all exchanged looks and burst out laughing.

"Would you like some tampons to complete your transformation into a girl?" I ask making Niall have another laughter fit. But shit was about to go down when Liam ruffled my hair. 

"MY BABY!!!!" I screamed running to the bathroom to fix it. I rolled my eyes as I perfected my quiff. What will I ever do with these boys.

Louis.

"MY BABY!!!!" he screamed running out of the room. I wish I had run as well when Niall asked, "so Haz, was Jen good?" while wiggling his eyebrows. 

"She was amazing, actually. She did things I never have had done to me before!" He said grinning. Now that's sayin something from the guy who had sex with a 32 year old.  

"S-so are things between you guys going to b-be serious?" I asked, nervous that he would say yes. 

"I don't know boobear, I'm thinking about taking her to the London eye, have the people stop us at the top, I pull out this charm bracelet," he paused to pull out a new bracelet with her initials as charms and his with a heart charm too, "and tell her how I feel, then ask her. If she says yes then when we get off I'm taking her to nando's but if it's a no, I'm taking her back here and then jumping off of Big Ben." That was beautiful. How could Jen say no to that? Wait! I know just what I'm going to do. Something that would bring her back into my arms instead and ruining Harry's night with her.