Ch 24 Speed dial 5

A/N: hello my Kevin's! Thank you so so much for having over 800 reads! This one is for all of you who have been helping me through the story!! 

-Jen X 

Zayn. ~edited~

"Is it okay if we stay the night here? We packed bags..." Harry said from behind us causing me to jump. Shit just got real, he obviously saw that Jen and Louis are dating from the glare he's sending to him. 

"Oh....hi Harry...yeah you guys can stay...is whorezilla staying too?" She shot back referring to his girlfriend, causing us to laugh except Harry. Thank god Monica was in the shower and didn't hear that. 

"Of course, why wouldn't you be staying, it's your house!" Damn, he was pissed. Jen stared in shock at Harry, who looked quite shocked himself. She finally regained herself and said," get out," with venom in her voice. 

"Jen im so sorry...I didn't-" he started. 

"NO. Get the FUCK OUT of my HOUSE!" she shouted at him, standing up and pointing to the door. I looked at her, her brown eyes were almost black. Occasionally I had noticed her eyes would turn like that. Oddly enough they were that colour when she told Louis yes just a few minutes ago. With his actions none of us were stoping her. Haz crossed a line. 

"I'm not leaving." he said unsure. Jen looked at us boys and we all nodded and stood up creating a giant wall with Louis in the front. 

"Then we'll make you. And we'll tell Monica where you went." Louis said fumbling with words, his face red with anger. 

"Guys! But-" 

"I'm sorry Harry, but you truly screwed up." Liam said 

"Fine. I'll see you guys at the interview tomorrow." Harry said with his eyes glistening with tears, and walked into his car. He threw something on the ground at her door. It was thin and white. I picked it up, with wide eyes. Louis ran back in to go comfort Jen. 

Jen.

You hate Harry. How could Harry say that!? Im so glad that I quit the tour. There's no way I'm going back now, and now they have the fray as their openers. I love their songs...and Louis. No I don't. Silly girl. You love him. The voices became harsh and a ringing started in my ears. I've known one direction for a month now, how could so much change in one month? 

"Jen! Jen love are you okay?" Louis said running back in. I only nodded but my stupid started crying as he came and hugged me. 

"it's okay Jen. He's gone now. Shh" Louis said comforting me. 

"I think I love you," I said quietly into his shirt, putting emphasis on think. I couldn't lie to him. The ringing got louder. They were angry with me.

"I love you too," he said kissing me after wiping away my tears with his thumb. 

"Awwwww!" all the boys chorused, well the three other boys chorused. 

"You guys are so cute!" Liam said pretending to wipe a tear causing me to giggle. 

"You did make Christmas dinner right?" Niall said, of course he was thinking about food. 

"Crap I probably burnt it!" I said, thinking how there was only supposed to be thirty minutes over an hour ago.

"Let's order Chinese!" Zayn said.

"Speed diall 5," Niall grinned causing us all to laugh when Zayn hit it.

"Bloody hell Niall it actually is!" And that's how my best and worst Christmas went.