Ch 12 Jarry

Jen. ~edited~

There was a knock on my bedroom door as I was just finishing packing my last pair of pants for the tour.

"IT'S OPEEEN!!!" I shouted as Harry walked in. I don't know why but every time I see him alone my heart beats faster and I get nervous. Those bright green eyes staring at me make my knees grow weak.Then there's also Louis, who does the same, only maybe not as much.. Ugh!!! But Harry makes me feel safe, like I can trust him. Something I haven't felt in a long time...

"Hey Jen! Are you nervous for the concert?" He asks, shutting the door and inspecting my two suitcases.

"Hi Harry! And yeah do you even have to ask? Im so nervous I don't know what to sing! It seems so scary!" I groan and flop onto my bedroom floor, thankful that Amanda made me put down a fluffy carpet.

"Don't worry love I'm going to go out there to introduce you and Niall will be out there on the guitar for whichever song. And maybe we can do a duet!" Harry suggests and I smile, thankful for him being so understanding. 

"I would love to do a duet some time with you Harry." I tell him as he joins me on my white carpet.

"Jen can I ask you something?" His raspy voice speaks slowly, almost as if he wasn't sure of what he was about to say. I nodded for him to go on.

"Well we're friends right?" Damn. Friend-zoned.

"Yeah we are..." I try to mask my sadness in my answer, looking away from his flawless face and up to my ceiling.

"Best friends?" He questions. What is this?

"Yes Harry, best friends" I chuckle, and blindly search for his head to pat it, earning a laugh from him.

"Great because I have the perfect duet we can do for the show but the other songs are up to you for solo," and with that he left, leaving a song sheet on my bed. Did this boy have it all planned out in his head? I shake my head in disbelief. The song on the paper was lucky by Colby Calait. I reread the chorus not believing my eyes.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be comin home again

Harry loves me...

Jennifer, no one could ever love you. Now run along or you may be late! Wouldn't want something bad to happen tonight would we?