Ch 19 The date

Jen. ~edited~

I thought a walk would be nice to take some time to think. I saw happy couples, and little girls holding hands with their mothers. That could be you if you weren't selfish enough to make your family go out on your birthday. You killed the ones you love. Their cold voices, ring through my ears, making tears spring to my eyes. I shook my head as I walked around the shops until something caught my eye that made my stomach drop. A pregnancy tester. Were Harry and I using protection? I need to ask Harry soon. My heart started to thump all the way into my ribcage. Filthy little sluts get in trouble dear. Being pregnant would ruin his career, andany chance of me making it in the music industry!

 By time I was walking to the bus it was already 4:30 when my phone got a text from 'Hazza <3'

 Hey love do you want to go to dinner with me tonight at 6? ;) Harry x 

 I quickly shot back a sure! :) Jen x and ran the small distance back to the bus. I only had an hour and a half!! I quickly sent a message to all my girls saying for them to get their little asses to the bus for date help. I hadn't spoken to them for about a week before I first met the boys. I felt horrible for ignoring them. I sent the location of the bus to them as well and by time I got there they were already in my bunk grinning. 

"AHHHHH!!!" we all screamed hugging. I looked at my gorgeous friends. Carly, still short as ever just hitting 5'2, with long natural orange hair that always looked amazing, reaching her petite waist looked at me with a grin reaching her piercing green eyes. Maya sat criss cross on my bunk, her tan skin and curves I've always been jealous of were looking even more toned, as I assumed her gymnastics had started up again. She held a light smile, staring up at me with her deep brown eyes. Megan however, was bouncing up and down on my bed, clapping her hands. Her short brown bob bounced with her. She always managed to have a right grin that girl.

"SHHUUUUUUT UUUUUP!" Niall screamed trying to nap in the other room causing us to laugh. 

"Okay first, go wash your hair!" Carly immediately shoved me away. The shower took 10 minutes and Carly curled my now longer brown locks in beach waves down my back in 25 only twenty five minutes. As she worked, all of us caught up. Maya had broken up with Finn, her boyfriend of five months. He wanted to study abroad in America, and they couldn't make the distance work.

"Yeah well now we're both single and on a bus with One Direction," Carly had winked making us laugh.

"Do you know what you want to wear?" Maya asked, realizing I hadn't had on formal attire.

"No clue help me!" I practically screamed. After 30 minutes of debating and being complete idiots we decided to go for my dark skinny jeans and a pink floral blouse tucked in them, with a brown leather jacket paired with my white TOMS. After that I had Meg -who had begged- do my makeup for another 20 minutes, which gave me five minutes to go leave.

"WAIT!!" They all screamed, making me stop in my tracks. I looked at them for them to continue.

"We have to tell them you're ready and then they watch you come in!" Megan explained.

"Ugh fine" I gave in, knowing I wouldn't win an argument against the three.

"Will you guys please stay tonight so you can hang out with the guys until I come back?" I asked them, wanting them here so I can tell them all about the date.

"Totally!" Carly immediately agreed, she loved 1D. This was probably a dream come true for her. 

"BOYS! ARSES UP SHE'S READY!" Meg screamed, marching out of the room. Carly and Maya giggled as they all paraded out of the room.

"WE GOT OUR ARSES UP NOW WHERE IS SHE?" Niall screamed down the corridor, causing us all to laugh as we walked down the hall. All of their jaws dropped as Harry grinned and said, "ready to go?" 

"Yup but first, boys these are my best friends Carly, Maya, and Meg!"

"Alright have fun, but not too much fun. You know why..Love you!" Maya laughed as Harry and I blushed, walking out the door. Gotta love your best friends.