FIRST CHAPTER

"P-please m-ma'am I mean b-boss  spare me! I swear I didn-  Urrgh!!!" The stupid old thing gabbles  as I torture him with one of my daggers. This is maybe because I hit his balls hard and tore off some part of his disgustingly old  skin.

I am satisfied a bit so I leave him to take some fresh hair.

I found this sucker slapping his granddaughter to the extent that she fainted. The sucker began begging when it was pay time. Cruel male creatures always trying to escape punishment. Unbelievable  right? They boast. 'I'm a man and must take responsibilities' but when it's time they all run away.

Dicks.

I return back the warehouse I deal with animals like the moron I'm torturing.  I sit carefully on a wooden stool in front of the fool while waiting for my girls to come. I chuckle at the moron because he was so terrified that he immediately covered his smelly balls at the sight of me.

I turn to see who's coming in as I hear the gigantic door move. Thank goodness the girls are back. I hope they brought good news.

They all stand in front of me like solders with some hard looks. They are my soldiers but they are wearing ski masks  so I would call them rangers.

Diana, my second in command and best friend's lips quirks into a smile.

I don't know why but I feel relieved. We must not let people know where we are coming out from so I bought the house behind the ware house. They normally go check if it's safe come out if it is, then, we depart. Diana and I must keep our identities. Mainly because:
1.) We are high school kids
2.) My dad is a popular business tycoon while my mom's a journalist and her father is a politician while her mom is a police officer. If any one finds out, it'd ruin our families' reputations.

" Lucia, we can go now." She leans closer to tell me something in my ear. " We don't want my parents finding out that I'm not around for Jake's birthday. "

Jake's a stupid boy from school that we used to escape home. He invited us to his stupid birth day party but we didn't go. Instead, we lied that we are going there for the birthday and came for our usual deal. I don't have a problem with my parents but Diana's are tough cookies so we had to lie.

* * *

"Hey Rachael, Diana, I thought you guys would not come. I'm  glad you came." Jake says with enthusiasm. I could see that he was through the glint in his chocolate brown eyes.

Wondering who he called Rachael?

Yeah that's me. I'm living with two identities in order to safe guard my family's name but Rachael Daniels is my original name.

Seeing that neither Diana nor I will talk he ruffles his light brown hair unsure of what to say.

"I'm glad you came." He finally talks before ushering us in.

The annoying party was pointless. Stupid teenagers getting drunk. blah blah blah and blah. I think we need to get going. I look at Diana who is probably thinking what I'm thinking.

"I can't keep up with this let's get going Rach." I can  see her brown eyes pleading with me.

"Yeah, let's go"I agree and we take our leave.

"You're already going?!" I heard the good for nothing bastard yell from behind. Shouldn't he be happy that we came at all? He reaches our front breathing like he ran a 700km race. Although my girls do more than that, I don't expect him to do half.

"As you can see" Diana replies.

"I'm sorry to disturb but could you wait longer."he asks.

" Nope" I reply bluntly. The boy looks hurt. Who cares anyway?