Focus on me

**Will's POV**

She was really raped. I can't really take this in properly but I totally understand Rachel. All I have to do in the meantime is to comfort and change her mindset.

It explains why she despises boys. She must be really hurt. It must have traumatized her. I can't just imagine someone hurting her. My girl. It pains me to even think about it.

I growl resting my head on the steering wheel.

"Will!" I hear Rachel call warily from beside me.

"Yeah?" I answered.

She sighs weakly. For the first time, Rachel looks pale. I must have made her worry with my silence. "This exactly what I was afraid of. You wouldn't want me anymore-"

"Shh." I shut her up with my index finger on her lips. "I wouldn't ever think of leaving your side for a minute. I love you. Never forget that. I'm not like some other guys. I would never hurt you. Okay?"

"Okay." She answers dropping her shoulders and I can tell that she isn't feeling easy.

"Don't be afraid." I assure her with my hand on hers. "Would you like to go to the mall with me right now?" I ask changing the subject.

"You sure ask boring questions. Hit the road!" She says lightning the mood.

During the ride I played shape of you by Ed-Sheeran and surprisingly Rachel liked it. I thought she'd probably hate it because it was a guy who sang it. She said she likes it because of the girl in the video who was displayed as strong and that it was an interesting song.

"I would like that gown." She points at a very sexy gown but too sexy and revealing for my liking.

"Is that not too revealing?" I ask.

"So... What?" She crosses her arms. "It'll boost my confidence."

I scoff.

"If I had your confidence, I would be a lot more better." I assure her.

"I agree to that but still I love being gorgeous and no dress is as gorgeous as this." She pouts unknowingly.

"That's because we have not looked around."

"Whatever. I will still get that dress if you like it or not." She says dismissively before moving to the next section."

"Your girlfriend is one hard cookie." One of the workers mentions behind me like I don't know. That's even why she caught my attention back in sophomore year.

She is so tough but at the same time wonderful. I saw what she did to help Diana back then. That time, Diana used to be bullied for being smart. Rachel was also smart too but she wasn't bullied because of her friendship with the old principal. She liked her for a reason.

That day, some boys were beating Diana up but then Rachel attacked them all beating them up brutally. I was surprised. I had never seen a girl so much power. I fell in love with her that instant.

"Boom!" A girly voice freaked me out. Maybe I'm a sisi but girls are the most scary people on Earth. Take my lovely girlfriend as an example. I turn around to see Tori. "You are still a scaredy-cat. I thought you might have become more courageous."

"Yeah, right. You were always the courageous one." I reply sarcastically. When we were little she was afraid of thunder. She used to hide behind my back when she sees a man dressed like Santa.

"Haha, you're funny." She fakes laughter.

"And you're boring." I say rolling my eyes. We've always been like this when we were little. We weren't exactly friendly but we were inseperable. She might be annoying but she's a great friend. I was a little wierd when I was little but she was the only one who talked to me except Dray.