The Game

" I need you now!" I order Will to come quickly.

I love to feel like the boss and Will always gives me the pleasure. If he doesn't like it, I would've stopped bossing him around.

"Yes, boss." I smile at his reply.

If you think Will has to do with the game you're wrong. I can't involve Will in a silly game. I've changed a lot. I love Will and I'll always admit it. I really miss him that's why I asked him to come.

"Why do I feel like you're so much in love with Will?" Abby asks looking at me warily. I'm in my room with Abby. I can't leave her with that rapist. I snap my eyes to Abby who is looking confused. "Or wait!- darn! I should've know this sooner."

"Why? Don't people fall in love?"

"Who are you and what did you do to my sister?" She asks eyeing me suspiciously.

Oh Abby, always the dumb one.

"What did I tell you when you first slapped me because I was crying over a boy?"

" You said that I'm the best sister you could ever have." I answer rolling my eyes.

"No, I said and I quote ' you little bitchy  demon! I'm gonna tell your momma!" She chuckles remembering that day as if it was on of her best days. "At least I know you're Rachel. I CAN'T BELIEVE WILL IS COMING HERE! What the heck are you gonna wear? Since you are home you should wear something beyond sexy." She squeals and giggles running into my closet.

I wonder what the motherfucking rapist is doing. He left us to his room immidiately my parents left. I just hope he isn't planning something evil cause I got no time for foolishness.

Abby comes out of the closet with the same expression she had when she left and some of the clothes dad had bought for me last month. I haven't worn it since I only wear black or white.

" It was really hard to find a non-vintage clothing. Sometimes I think you're a psychopath but there's nothing I can do to help apart from forcing you to wear your bestest cloth." She loves saying bestest when she super excited and it scares me. "Go put it on! Shooo! Shoo!" She pushes me to the closet.

I groan as I enter the closet. One rule of being safe in this house is never getting on Abby's nerve when she excited. She'll crush you then she'd be back to being too excited.

That's how wierd my little sister could be.

I stare at myself at the mirror. I used to be like this, too happy and cheerful for my good. I'm wearing an armless multicolored floral crop top with a matching short skirt. It's cute. I don't like cute but I like this type. It makes me feel like a better and more cheerful person like I once was.

The door bell rings aloud.

He's here.

"I think he's here." Abby squeals. "Come out here quickly baby girl daddy is waiting."

I was here thinking that they teach her sex education.

I come out to see a suprised Abby.

"You look pretty." She gawks.

"Duhh I'm the prettiest girl in the world."

"I'm not ready to argue with you about who's the prettiest girl in the world. Go open the door before prince charming leaves."

I roll my eyes about to step out as I hear the one and only rapist in this house screaming my name.

"Rachel, your daddy is waiting." He said that to only get on my nerves.