Adopted!

Jace POV

Mr.Chello: Okay Jace your up.

I got up from my chair for about the 100th time today. All these interviews but yet no one wants to adopt me. It's a waste of my time and I'm pretty sure theirs too.

I followed behind Mr.Chello into another interview rooms. I saw a boy around his teenage years sitting at the table. Mr.Chello lead me across from him. He pulled the chair out for me. I took a seat as he scooted the chair in.

Mr.Chello: Okay Chresanto here is the last one.

I saw a little twinkle in his eyes. He smiled which showed his pearly whites. I sat back in my seat.

Chresanto: Well hi, my name is Chresanto August Aka Roc Royal.

A cheesy smile plastered across his face.I jumped up.

Me: As in like THE Chresanto August?!

He nodded his head excited.

Me: Oh.

I leaned back into my chair killing his vibe. His smile Faded.

Chresanto: I'm famous, in the group Mindless Behavior.

Me: So I've heard.

Chresanto: Okay enough about me, what's your name kid?

Me: Jace Smith.

Chresanto: Nooooo...

He had a silly grin on his face. Like how the hell he gonna tell me my own name.

Chresanto: Your Jace AUGUST.

He chuckled to himself.

Mr.Chello: Yep he just got done signing papers.

I leaped up out of my chair and placed my hands on my hips.

Me: How is this even possible? He's like 17!

Chresanto: Come on! And I did not bribe anybody you don't have proof.

I gave him a confused look.

Chresanto: Let's go home Jace. I'll explain in the car.

Me: I got to go pack.

Chresanto: No need, I'm taking you shopping.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. Outside I spotted the most expensive car and I automatically knew it was Chresantos or shall I say 'Dads'. He opened the door for me and ran across to his side. He told me to buckle up. He drive a red Porsche.

Within about 15 minutes later we arrived to this huge mansion. In the car he told me the reason why he adopted me. So he could impress his girlfriend. I walked into the house to see: Diggy Simons! I nearly fainted at the sight of his gorgeousness. He stood there looking at me emotionlessly. He then smiled out of the blue. He walked up to me and took my hand.

Diggy: I'm Daniel Simons, but you may call me anytime.

He kissed the back of my hand. I smiled and felt myself blush. Chresanto..err..I mean dad came out of nowhere an slapped Diggy. I laughed.

Diggy: Ouch!

Dad: Don't make no type of moves on your niece Dig.

Me&Diggy: NIECE?!

Me and Diggy looked at each other.

Diggy: You mean, this is your...

Me: And he's my...

Dad: Yep! Now go to your room, 3rd floor the door farthest to the right. And try not to be seen.

I nodded and rolled my eyes. I walked upstairs and saw a VERY nice room. It had Red walls and Black furniture. I had a full size bed in the middle of the room. It had a plain black cover over it. I looked to see a mini office, just a desk, laptop and a few books. I saw a flat screen tv hanging up and an Xbox one with a lot of games. I then saw some beanbag chairs over there above a huge red and black rug. I saw a foot rest thingy at the end of my bed and sat my purse there.

I laid down on the bed with my eyes closed. I heard my door open and I saw none other than Diggy Simons standing in my doorway. I began to blush like crazy.

Diggy: Just making sure your not doing anything Reckless.

He winked. Now I literatly felt my cheeks burn. I had to man up and get used to this. I had to protect my rep.

Me: Nahh, just here laying down bored out of my fuc...

Diggy: Language.

Me: Ugh...Right.

Diggy came and sat next to me. He bit his bottom lip.

Diggy: Ma, if you weren't my niece..

He looked me up and down.

Diggy: I would of gotten with you.

Now I wasn't head over heels, I was heels over head, if that's even a thing. His eyes were gorgeous. I snapped back into reality and realized he was starring at my cheeks. I hid them with my bulls hoodie I had on. He laughed to himself.

Diggy: Blush much.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: Ugh, get out "Uncle Dig."

He got up and left giving me one last wink. I checked the time on my iphone 5 that I paid for with the little money I earned working at Publix. It was 10:15 am. I walked downstairs and saw Dad sitting with RayRay Diggy and Prodigy.

Dad: And there she is.

He said pointing to me.

Craig: Oh wow she's cute.

Rayan: Right like a little puppy.

My eyes darted straight towards them. I walked to them and slapped them.

Me: I will not take such disrespect from you.

Rayan doubled over in pain holding his cheek. Craig stayed there in shock.

Craig: I thought Cute was a complement.

Dig: The mind of women.

I looked over at him and gave him a death glare.

Me: Cute is like a baby, I'm beautiful! Dipshits!

Dad: That is enough Jace! Now go to your room!

Me: Oh wow u really scare me. What are you gonna do spank me?

Dad: Actually.

He grabbed my arm and smacked his hard hands against my butt 4 times.

Me: Did you just hit me? I can call the police!

Dad: But you wont.

He laid back on the couch with his legs wide open.

Me: Ugh, first day here and I'm already regretting it!

With that, I skipped upstairs and slightly slammed my room door.

Rayan: Zamnn zaddy, why you ZO that?

Chres: ZO! What?

Rayan: Spank her.

Chres: Bad ass kids these days.

Dig: Riiiiiight.

They all laughed.

____________________________

How was it??? Tell mehh oh and shout out to Cutie Talie I got this story from her again go read her stories you want regret!!!