Bye Bye Virginity

Jace POV

I was chilling in Jaden's room.He was playing on his xbox while I was on his bed on my phone. His parents went out of town and left Willow him and James here. Willow was out chilling with Dylan and Kalyn. Can you say third wheel?

Jaden: FUCK!

Jaden slammed his controller on the floor and put his hands over his face. I guess 2k14 is that serious. I rolled my eyes.

Jace: Jaden, calm the fuck down.

He turned his head to me. He got up and laid next to me.

Jaden: Whatcha doing?

Jace: On instagram, haven't been on in a minute.

He nodded then got out his phone. A text popped up on my screen.

💏👫👅💦😍Jaden

I love you 😘

I looked at him. He smirked.

Jace: Aw, I love you too.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a passionate kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for and entrance. When he got it, he laid me on my back and climbed on top of me without breaking the kiss. His hands traveled up and down my body. He slid his hand into my shirt and messaged my breasts. I let out a moan between his lips. He trailed down to my neck and sucked and nibbled on it. I moaned as he left small hickeys on my neck. I moved my hand to his pants and began unbuckling them. He stopped and looked at me confused.

Jaden: Woah, your ready?

I smiled and nodded.

Jace: Yes.

He smiled and began taking off my shirt. I took off

his shirt and unbuckled his pants. He slid off my shorts only leaving me in my underwear. He slowly slid off my panties as I unlatched my bra. Soon we were both naked. He kissed down my boobs. Then my stomach. He made it between my legs and kissed my spot. He inserted two fingers in me then sped up the paste. I gripped the sheets and let out a loud moan. He sucked his fingers and slowly began to insert himself into me. I groaned as he pushed himself all the way into me. I screamed as he began thrusting in me. He leaned FOWARD and kissed me on my lips. Bye Bye Virginity.

30 minutes later, I was riding him his hands around my waist and mine pressed onto his chest. He groaned as I added speed to it and soon slowed down. We collapsed beside each other and wrapped the cover around us breathing heavy. Jaden looked at me and pecked my cheek.

Jaden: I love you so much, Jace.

I couldn't help but blush and scoot closer to him.

Jaden: I love you too Jaden.

We slowly drifted off to sleep. Me wrapped in Jadens arms. When ever I'm around him, I feel so save. Nothing bad has ever happened to me. I was meant for Jaden.

Willow POV

I burst threw my door with Dylan and Kalyn. I took a small smell and turned to Dylan and Kalyn with a huge smile plastered on my face.

Willow: Shh.

They shut up and starred at me.

Willow: It smells like sex.

They looked at each other with an eyebrow raised and bck at me.

Willow: Jace and Jaden fucked.

We tiptoed/ran up the stairs and into Jadens room. Clothes all on the floor. Jace was in bed with him sleep. I grinned and turned to Dylan and Kalyn.