She died...

Jace POV

I went back home with Yaliss and Kalyn. As I walked into the house, I heard screaming from inside of the living room. We walked into the living room to see almost everyone there bowing their heads. Lorelle cried and Diggy confronted her.

Jace: What's going on?

My dad looked up.

Chres: Jace, I don't know how to say this.

Lorelle looked at me and slapped me to the floor.

Lorelle: IT WAS HER FAULT ALL THIS BITCH FAULT! SHE SHOULD OF NEVER CAME INTO THE HOUSE!! THEN SHE WOULD OF NEVER DIED!

I held my cheek and looked up as Yaliss and Kalyn helped me up.

Jace: WHO DIED?!

Diggy looked at me, tears leaking out of his eyes.

Diggy: My baby.

I gasped and covered my mouth. I couldn't help but think this was all my fault. I jinxed Lorelle. I didn't mean for her baby to Die. I'm going to hell. I'm going to rot in hell.

I fell to my knees as tears rushed down my cheek.

Jace: It is all my fault.

I began to sob harder and harder as Chresanto comforted me into his chest and rocked me side to side.

Chres: Shh, no it isn't baby.

I pushed away from him.

Jace: I wished this upon her. I'm a bad person.

Lorelle looked at me and sniffed. She walked closer to me and did the unexpected. She hugged me. I rested my head Into her neck as we cried together.

Lorelle: I'm sorry Jace, your not a bad person, I am. My past was just so fucked up that I spent the rest of my days fucking other peoples lives up which isn't right. I'm so sorry Jace. I should of never did those things I did. And you were right, Karma did take a bite out of me in my stomach. But it took my baby with her.

I looked at Lorelle and we wipe each other's tears.

Lorelle: I wanna start off fresh.

She stuck out her hand and sniffed.

Lorelle: Hi, I'm Lorelle Jenkins.

I shook her hand.

Jace: I'm Jace Smi...

I looked at my dad whose was hugging Ariana.

Jace: I'm Jace August.

Their faces lit up and they joined me and Lorelle. Soon the whole Josie was hugging, even Yaliss and Kalyn.