Jacob...

Next day

Jacob POV

I sat back in my room while Zonnique slept. She's so beautiful when she's sleeping, but she wasn't in my mind. All night Prodigy had been fighting with Ray Ray, and Bahja been fight with Breunna physically. Maybe Jace is right. Maybe this house is screwed up. If this Is suppose to be a 'family', then why are we fighting? Why are these relationships ending? Some part of me feels like Jace is the reason everything has been going down hill. The other part of me feels like this entire mash up is because Lorelle. She's such a bitch to everyone she meets. She's jealous to me. But it's whatever, none of my business.

I walked down stairs to see Jace eating cereal talking on the phone to one of her friends.

Jace: Pleaseeeee...but it's boring over here...

I looked over my shoulder at her.

Jace: God dammit Yaliss.

She glanced to me and stuck out her tongue. I laughed and grabbed a Gatorade an chugged some down.

Jace: Fine, forget it. I'll find something to do... yeah whatever love you.

With that she hung up and put her phone on the counter. She got up an put her bowl in the sink. I eyed her everymove. She stopped at the sink and swiftly turned on her heel to face me.

Jace: Do you have a starring problem or something?

I smirked at how confident she was.

Jacob: Can a man look?

She rolled her eyes at my ridiculous remark.

Jace: Your no man.

She crossed her arms and leaned against the counter across from me. I shrugged.

Jacob: It depends on who you ask?

I looked down at my fingers and back to her.

Jace: Zonnique?

A smile slowly came across my face.

Jacob: I'm Zeus to her baby.

I said throwing my Gatorade in the air.

Jace: Right Jacob.

She said sarcastically snatching my Gatorade out of the air. She twisted it and drunk some. She closed it and turned to me.

Jace: Thanks.

She winked at me and jogged up stairs with my drink. I smiled. No lie, this girl make me feel some type of way. It's not a love gushy feeling, at least I don't think it is.

I tried to walk as Lorelle came into the kitchen. She isn't showing that much but I see a little bump.

Jacob: Hey.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Lorelle: I hope your not talking to me.

I gave her a glare.

Jacob: Your right, I'm talking to a devious bitch.

With that I proceeded to Jace room. Ariana seen me and stopped me.

Ari: Hey, have you seen Chresanto,Jacob?

I looked around.

Jacob: Nope probably went to the Gym with the boys.

She cocked her head to the side.

Ari: Why aren't you with him?

I chuckled and felt on my body.

Jacob: I'm packed.

She giggled and rolled her eyes.

Ariana: Whatever.

She kissed me on the cheek.

Ari: Bye.

With that she left to go downstairs. I walked into Jace room since her door was unlocked. I heard Diamonds by Rihanna playing. Jace was moving her hips side to side with the beat. I bit my bottom lip and came behind her. I gripped her hips and moved it to mine.

When the song went off she turned to me. she pushed me and ran her hands threw her hair.

Jace: What is wrong with you?! Do you know you have a girlfriend?! Do you know your girlfriend is like the only one in this house I can trust?! Do you know..(GCO)

Jacob: Shut up.

I said relaxing on her bed. She looked at me confused and folded her arms across her chest.

Jace: Shut up? Did you just tell me to shut up?

I starred in her eyes.

Jacob: Yes.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Jace: What did you do that for?

I sat up in her bed.

Jacob: Well I came back for my drink but then I saw you dancing, and you really can dance. The way you move your hips..(GCO)

Jace: Okay I get it, can you leave?

I smirked as she paced back and forward in her room. She looked at me disgusted.

Jace: Ew, stop smirking and get out Jacob!

I got up knowing I was going to regret this. I step closer to her as she back against the wall. She turned her head avoiding my eyes. We were body to body, chest to chest.

Jace: What do you want?

She asked as her eyes made it's way back to mine. I touched her face and stroked it with my index finger as I brought her chin up.

Jacob: Not much.

I said with a grin. She looked at me and pushed me away from her making me stumble back a few feet.

Jace: Then fuck off.

She said as she grabbed some clothes and made it to her bathroom. I walked out smiling. She's mine.

????????????????????????????

Jesus! Everyone wants Jace. Is she that attractive?

Well do your thing, you already know and please check out My new story

My BF And MOM?!

Thank you Loves.

~Abril D.