Caught Again !

(A/N) Okay so before I start I would like to tell yall, yall should follow my cousin @Poppy_Taco she is new to Wattpad so please and once you followed her and read her books message me and I will think about putting you in one of my stories of your choice!

Okay back chapter 7

Jace POV

And when I thought my day couldn't get any worser, my biggest night mare came alive. Chresanto walked in on us. Me an Diggy heated make out session. He on top of me body to body. Chest to chest. Lips to lips. Diggy hopped from on me quick but Chresanto still saw. We sat there looking as innocent as possible. But nothing helped the anger in Chresanto. A vain was popping out of his neck! That's not good! He pointed to me. Trying not to yell, he talked through his teeth.

Chres: Come with me now.

I nodded and got up. Dad walked to my room and opened the door. I walked in and sat on my bed. He sat down next to me. He raised his hand. I flinched thinking he was gonna hit me but he covered his face and began to cry. I started crying too. idk why.

Chres: Jace this is so hard! I can't have you around him sexually.

Jace: *sniff* but dad! Were not blood and he's 2 years older than me!

Chres: IT DOESNT MATTER!

Jace: *cries harder like really hard* I THOUGHT YOU CARED! I THOUGHT! I THOUGHT.. I JUST WANNA BE WITH MY REAL FAMILY IN HEAVEN!

With that I ran out of my room downstairs thinking about doing the impossible.

Chres POV

I was running after Jace but she slid down the stairs I saw Lorelle downstairs and Craig.

Chres: STOP HER!

I said as Jace ran to the door.

Lorelle: If she going to find Jesus why stop her?

Ariana came and slapped her. She was wearing some sweat pants and a tank top.

Ariana: THAT IS MY FUCKING DAUGHTER.

Me Craig and Ariana ran after her. We didn't know where she turned at a point but eventually found her. She went to the top of the tallest bridge here. We all stopped once she got to the edge. I heard some more feet but wasn't important. All that ran through my head is Jace. Ariana began to cry. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes but didnt.

Ariana: Jace baby please no.

Jace began crying so hard, she started to shake.

Chres: Jace think about what your doing.

Her head turned to me.

Jace: STOP! You don't really care!

Craig: We do care Jace, everybody.

Ariana: Please don't Jace.

That's when they spilled. My tears.

Chres: I love you more than anything Jace.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes and let go of the bars falling.

...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happened?? JESUS and Lorelle!! LAWDYYY!!!

What's gonna happen next? And be sure to check out my cousins story again @Poppy_Taco please. And message me once you done it!

Thanks Babes!