Dishes My Ass !

Jace POV

I ran upstairs to the 3rd floor. I opened my door and slammed it shut causing the picture of Iggy Alzaea to fall. For about the next hour and a half I cried Into my sheets soaking them. I heard numerous knocks on my door. But luckily I looked it. I decided to take a shower. I twisted the knob and hot water hit my chest. I began to sing The Worst By Jhene Aiko 7 minutes later.

Jace- Tell me whatcha say now
Tell me what you say
Come again

If you can't stay down
Then you do not have to pretend
Like there is a way out
I shoulda never let you in
Cause you got me face down

And don't take this personal
But you're the worst
You know what you've done to me
And although it hurts I know
I just can't keep running away

???- I don't need you, I don't need you, I don't need you, I don't need you, but I want you.

Jace- The hell?

I cut off the water and wrapped my towel around my body. I got out the shower to see Jacob.

Jace- Get out!!

I pushed him into my room and he stopped once he got to the middle of my room. I tried to push him but it didn't work. I quickly gave up.

Jace- What do you want?

Jacob- I came up here to apologize.

I folded my arms sick of this bull.

Jace- No they sent you up here cuz they know I can't stand: RayRay, Dad, Diggy and Craig is just too lazy.

He nodded.

Jacob- Pretty much, but I'm sorry. I don't care about their apologies, they can grow some balls and come do it their selves. I just wanted you to know that IM sorry Jace.

He did a little smile.

Jace- Do you know this is my 3RD day here and yall coming at me like you've known me all my life! I just can't believe yall would do that. Dylan, Yaliss, and Kaylyn was all I had in the Foster care system.

He looked sorry for me. Tears spilled out of my eyes. My voice started to crack.

Jace- And that day my family died... the hardest day of my life. They call me lucky. I was the only one who survived that plane crash. Not even the pilots! Every since that day, nothing made me happy. Not even getting adopted. I appreciated it, but now, I'm thinking about reconsidering that.

Jacob pulled me into a hug. He wiped my tears and rocked me side by side.

Jacob- I'm so sorry Jace, I didn't know!

He squeezed me a little tighter. We stayed like this for a while no one saying nothing. Until I realized I wasn't changed.

Jace- Uh, Jacob I really except YOUR apology but I gotta change.

Jacob- Okay.

He stepped out side my door. I grabbed a pink tank top and some black and pink cheer shorts that stopped to the middle of my thigh. I combed through my curls and decided to leave it curly. I check my phone and saw I got invited to a kik party with Yaliss, Kaylyn, and Dylan.

LissGirl: Heyyyyy!!!

KayBabe: Wassup Liss?

LissGirl: Same ole same ole!

DylPickle: Hey chicks!

KayBabe: Dylan your name is so Cheesy!

I laughed to my self.

JaceTurnt: Ikr

LissGirl: Lol

KayBabe: Pickle... Bol !

DylPickle: Yall don't hate.

JaceTurnt: Ugh I'm in a house full of haters!

LissGirl: BITCH! Your so lucky!!!

KayBabe: Right I'll be all up on them boys!

LissGirl: YASSS Kay! SURFBORT!!

I Bust out laughing.

JaceTurnt: Lmfao

DylPickle: Yall ruined my appetite

I thought appetite. I checked the time an it was 6:05. 5 minutes till dinner.

JaceTurt: U guys I gotta go eat Loves.

LissGirl: Ight Love you girl.

KayBabe: Love you babe.

DylPickle: Love you sexy!

I laughed and left the chat. I walked downstairs all 60 something steps. A lot right?! I saw everyone at the table laughing and goofing off.

Breunna: Yall so stupid!

Bahja: Right!

I rolled my eyes! I walked in. Silence flooded over the room and eyeballs on me. I stood there awkward. I finally found enough courage and sat next to Zonnique and Bahja and across from Breunna. I saw Lorelle in the room.

Jace- Why is she here?

I asked Zonnique. Breunna loud ass decided to answer it. Did I mention her ass is loud?

Breunna: CAUSE SHE LIVE HER!

I looked at her as the room got quiet again and every bodies eyes were either on me or Breunna.

Jace-*murmur* Thanks a lot big mouth.

I saw her roll her eyes. We had some fried chicken Macaroni and stringbeans. I only ate a little bit before I was full. I put my dish in the sink. Diggy walked into the kitchen and placed his dishes in the sink. I opened the refrigerator then it closed. Diggy. I crossed my arms across my chest.

Diggy- You have to wash the dishes.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. I flicked him off.

Jace- Dishes my ass!

I said as I walk from the kitchen to the dinning room up the stairs. I looked over the railing to see Chresanto had his head in his hands. I shrugged.

9:06 pm

I was jamming out to Fancy By Iggy when Chresanto barged into my room. I could tell he meant business but I really didn't give a fuck.

Chres: That is it Jace A'Mae August!

I paused my music interested into what he had to say. I took out my headphones and gave him a sly smirk.

Chres- Your not going to disrespect me and your Uncles like that! Do you understand me?

I couldn't help but laugh. He gave me a 'The fuck wrong with this bitch?' face. I controlled myself by covering my mouth.

Jace- Oh my gawd Dad!

Chres- Wha..what?

Jace- I don't disrespect them out of the blue! I disrespect them if they don't show me the respect I deserve.

He thought about it for a second then looked at me. I sighed.

Jace- Lemme explain. You called me a Thot. Of course you being my dad calling his child a hoe but in a friendly but still disrespectful term ima walk away embarrassed. RayRay grabbing me like that, calling me a little Thot threatening to slap me, he lucky I didn't slap the braids off his head. And Diggy, oh Diggy. I despise him. He's such a player and a perfect actor!

I began to laugh.

Jace- He act like he cares then drop you out of the blue and leave you there dumbfounded.

Chresanto thought about it.

Chres- Jace, I'm sorry baby girl.

Being the mature one, I pulled him into a hug.

Jace- I accept your apology. Now leave so I can listen to my Iggy!

He nodded and left shutting my door softly. That felt good. I felt good. Like 100 pounds lifted off of my shoulders. I sighed and put my head phones back in and pressed play.