Ariana !

(A/N) Okay so today is the day, the day Chresanto Girlfriend comes home! His girlfriend is Ariana Grande incase yall forgot. Okay now on with chapter 6!

Ariana POV

That flight was long! On a plane for all them hours. I'm so glad I got first class. I was sitting next to Chris Brown. He's so sexy!

Anyways. It was around 10:27 when I arrived at home. I walked into the house with my tight white body dress and my Louis Vuitton bag. I had on some white Steve Madden heels and my Red hair..(A/N In this book she keeps her Red hair) In a pony tail. I shut the door behind me and made my way up the stairs to my room.

I saw Chresanto sleep on our bed. I placed my bag on the desk and made my way towards him. I placed my lips on his until he woke up. He opened his light brown eyes. He smiled.

Chresanto- Ariana!

He hugged me and kissed my cheek. He placed me on his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled.

Chres- I miss you so much!

Ariana- Same.

He got up and held out his hand.

Chres- I got a surprise for you.

I smiled.

Ariana- Ooooo a surprise??

I took his hand. He took me to the third floor and into a room. The room was red and black. I saw someone in the bed. A girl around 13 14 15. She was sleeping peacefully on her side. I looked up at Chresanto confused.

Ariana- Who is she?

He smirked. God I hate when he smirks. He does that when he did something bad or weird. I playfully hit his chest.

Ariana- Rooooooooc, tell me!

He put his hands up in surrender.

Chres- Okay okay okay! Meet Jace A'Mae August...

He said putting emphasis on August.

Chres- ...Our daughter!

My mouth dropped down and my face lit up. I hugged Roc. He picked me up and spun me. Once he put me down I went over to Jace.

Jace POV

I was resting in bed when I saw a shadow through my eyes. You know when your eyes are closed then someone come in front of your light? Yeah that.

I opened my eyes and got up to see Ariana Grande! I was speechless. I saw her dimples from her smiling. I looked at dad and he smiled with his hands across his chest leaning against my wall.

Jace- You did this?

I asked pointing to Ariana. She sat next to me.

Chres- Well she is my Girlfriend!

I smiled then thought.

Jace- Wait if your his girlfriend that means...

Ariana- I'm a mom!

RayRay POV

I'm pissed! I'm pissed The fuck off! Ariana is back! I don't fuck with her no more! She fucked me over. We just completely stopped talking. Not even a hey.

At the beginning of Victorious... we use to be tight. When Victorious got canceled, I asked her if she wanted to stay in the house. Of course she said yes. She slept in my room. In my bed. Until one night she was wearing a sports bra and some really short shorts. I couldn't help it. She's like a thirst trap!

I kinda came on to her. I tackled her on the bed and kissed almost everywhere on her body. She pushed me off and said she's not like that. I thought she was a lesbian, cause I mean who wouldn't want my RayRay-liciousness! She said she didn't fuck her Bestfriends then I...I got Breunna to beat her up. Then she stopped fucking with me.