Wondering !

Jace POV

Chres- Oh hell no!

I stopped and gave him a confused look. The rest of the boys started laughing.

Chres- Go back up to that room and change!

I folded my arms giving him a sassy look.

Jace: And you are???

Chres- Your father. Now go!

Jace- No.

Chres- Excuse me?

Jace- You gotta understand, I'm not 9. I'm 14 a teenager.

Chres- Your 14 looking like a 24 year old Thot.

The boys oo'ed. I could feel my cheeks burn.

Chres- Look Jace...

I ran past my dad and sat in the car mad as ever. He embarrassed me so bad. I saw the boys come out. I rolled my eyes as they piled into the car. I was squished between Jacob and RayRay. Me and RayRay had a fight with our elbows seeing whose going to be on top. He grabbed my elbow looking me in my eyes.

RayRay- Don't play lil girl.

I snatched my elbow back and rested it on top of his.

Jace- Don't get slapped ugly boy.

I felt Craig press on the breaks. Everybody eyes were on us, me and RayRay.

RayRay- Ugly? Aha your funny. Lil thot.

I pierced my eyes at him. I imagined me burning holes into him.

Jace- At least I pull, boys and girls.

The boys broke out laughing except Chresanto and RayRay. I smiled at RayRay and looked at Dad with no emotion. The rest of the ride was silent.

Diggy POV

I was walking with my arm around Jace. They told me to go with her. I thought it was gonna be fun. We walked into Clairs. She looked at earrings for her Cartilage she already had pierced. She held up some black cross earrings next to her right ear.

Jace- What do you think about these?

I took a good look at them.

Diggy- It's too formal.

Jace- Right.

She hung them back. As she was finding some I saw a cute girl. Her skin was perfectly tan. She had Honey hair almost like....

Diggy- Lorelle?

She turned around and kissed me.

Lorelle- Hey wassup.

Diggy- Nothing much.

Jace POV

I was looking for Diggy until I saw him with a girl. Not just any girl. Lorelle. I called his name after purchasing some plain white studs.

Jace- DIGGY!

He looked at me disgusted and shoo'ed me away. Anger boiled inside of me. I stomped out of Clair's and marched around the whole mall mad. I finally saw someone familiar. It was Dylan. I ran up to him.

Jace- DYLAN!

He turned around and grinned. He lifted me up spinning me around.

Dylan- Hey Jay!

He put me down.

Dylan- What you doing here? Where's your celebrity father? And celebrity uncles?

I rolled my eyes.

Jace- They can all suck a dick.

He laughed.

Dylan- Wanna hang out until they're done sucking dicks?

I laughed and smiled.

Jace- Yea.

He took my had and we walked. I brought a couple of outfits from Wetseal, Rue21, Charlotte Russe, and more. I had about 6 bags. We chilled at the food court. Dylan was gobbling down several tacos as I watched disgusted. I gave him a nasty look.

Dylan- Is there a problem?

Jace- Besides a wildebeest in front of me? Nope, not at all.

He rolled his eyes and playfully pushed me. My phone vibrated for the 100th time. Literately. All the boys blown up my phone. Including RayRay. It was one from my dad this time.

Chres- WHERE ARE YOU?!

I replyed.

Jace- Relax! I'm with Dylan chill ima be home in a few.

I sent that rolling my eyes. I think Dylan sensed something up.

Dylan- You gotta get home don't you?

I nodded sorry-ness in my eyes. He shock his head.

Dylan- No problem. Call be tho Bestie.

He hugged me placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

Chres POV

I can't believe this lil girl! Having me all worried and ish. I went off on Diggy best believe that.

Chres- Wtf is wrong with u Daniel?!

Diggy- I JUST WENT TO SAY HEY!

Chres- To who?

Diggy- Lorelle.

I face palmed myself.

Chres- You stupid fuck!

Just then the front door opened revealing Jace.

Jace POV

As I walked into the house, everyone's eyes shot to me.

Jace- Uh, Hi! What yall doing?

Diggy- YOU!

I did a shy smile.

Jace- ME!

Chres- WHERE WERE YOU?

Jace- With Dylan.

Ray- I sense that's a boy.

I shot him a dirty look. Jacob folded his arms.

Jacob- A boy?

Diggy- You were chasing after a boy?

Jace- It's not like tht!

Craig- What was it like?

Chres- Huh?!

Something exploded In me.

Jace- I REALLY THOUGHT HE CARED UNTIL I SAW HIM TALKING TO LORELLE! I TRIED TO TELL HIM I WAS READY BUT HE IGNORED ME LIKE THE BITCH HE REALLY IS! I WALKED AROUND THE MALL PISSED THE FUCK OFF UNTIL I FOUND MY HAPPINESS WHICH WAS DYLAN! SO IF YALL DONT LIKE IT THEN I DONT REALLY CARE! WHO CARES ABOUT ME NOW-A-DAYS?!

I looked at Diggy and sized him on the last part. I proceeded up stairs.

Chres- Jace wait,

I stopped in my tracks.

Jace- I have been Chresanto, every since my family died.

I said with my back turnt to them. I ran back upstairs crying.