Chapter 27

Jace POV

It's been a month since i've figured out that I was pregnant, I've been wearing baggy clothes to hide my small bump. But now, I think it's time to tell, to tell everybody about my on coming baby girl. Yes it's a girl. I went to the doctor the other day with Jaden.

Everyone came downstairs. I waited impatiently in the kitchen pacing back and forward playing with my fingers nervously. The doorbell rung. I heard Chres open it and Jaden came in the kitchen.

Jaden: Hey baby.

He kissed my cheek and rubbed my stomach. I smiled knowing that he could always cheer me up.

Jaden: What's wrong?

I sighed and ran fingers threw my currently straightened hair.

Jace: I'm scared Jaden.

He smiled.

Jaden: I promise you, Chres and Ari will accept it. It might take them some time, but they will always love you.

I smiled and kissed Jaden on the lips as he grabbed my waist.

Jaden: Ok now let's go.

I nodded. He wrapped his arm around my lower back and pushed me along to the livingroom. I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention. They stopped talking and all attention was on me.

Jace: Okay listen, before I tell you, I would like to say I love you guys with all my heart. Im thankful I got adopted and brought to this house where you all welcomed me. I love Brigettport high, and my lovely friends.

Kalyn , Yaliss, Dylan and Willow smiled. I sighed and rubbed my stomach.

Jace: I'm...

I looked up from my stomach and starred at Chres.

Jace: I'm pregnant.

The room filled with gasps and sighs. Ray started clapping and everyone smiled but my dad.

Ari: Ah, my baby having a baby.

Prod: Congrats girl.

Zonnique: Yay! I'm the aunty.

It happened do fast, I didn't see it coming, neither did anybody in the room. Chres flew up from the couch and tackled Jaden. He repeatedly punch Jaden in the face and ribs. I loved how my baby didn't fight back..wait, he's getting his ass kicked. I yelled as Jaden covered his face.

Chres: You did this to her!

He called out angrily. Princeton and Ray pulled Chres off of Jaden. I kneeled down next to a bruised Jaden and helped him up to the couch.

Jace: What the hell is wrong with you?

Chres: He got you pregnant!

Jace: You make it seem like he raped me! It takes two people Dad!

It got silent. Chres sighed and his eyes softened.

Chres: I'm sorry Baby.

He came to hug me. I hugged him back then looked at Jaden.

Jace: I don't think you should be apologizing to me.

He sighed and helped Jaden up.

Chres: I'm sorry man. I really am. I support you and I swear if you don't stay by my daughter every second of her pregnancy, my foot gon go so far down your throat, it's gonna come out of your ass.

Jace: DAD!

Everyone laughed as Jaden dapped Chres.

My life was just beginning. I have the most loving family anyone could ever have. My family. You know how stitch said Ohana means family? Bullshit means my family. And even though I have some fucked up parents, I look up to them.

No one, and I mean no one, can say shit about them and get away with it. Or my foot gon go so far down their throat....

The End

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or is it?