I should turn gay

Next day

Jace POV

I was in my room chillin' like a villain reading my modeling magazines. My door opened up to see Dylan. He smiled.

Dylan: Uh, hey.

I glanced at him then back to my magazine.

Jace: It meant Nothing Dylan.

He laid down on the floor next to me.

Dylan: It must of meant something to you if it did me.

I shook my head still focused on my magazine.

Jace: It really didn't Dyl.

He grabbed my magazine away from me.

Jace: Give it back!

Dylan: No.

I folded my arms and gave him a stink look.

Jace: Your being a dick.

He sighed and threw the magazine to the other side of my room. I got up to get it but he pulled me down on to his lap. I tried to get up but his grip was tight around my waist.

Jace: Fuck Dylan!

Dylan: Jace, please.

I sighed and looked at the floor.

Dylan: Look at me.

I shook my head no. He threw me on the floor and pinned me down. He climbed on top of me and held my arms to the floor.

Dylan: Please Jace. I...I love you so much it kills me right now. It feels like a million butterflies flying around my stomach when I'm with you and I hate the fucking feeling.

Jace: Then leave.

He shook his head.

Dylan: I can't just walk away from you Jace, I'm afraid that if I do, i'll lose you forever.

I was at hushmode staring into Dylan's mocha colored eyes. He leaned down to kiss me. I closed my eyes ready for this kiss, when Daniel burst into my room. He pushed Dylan off of me causing him to fly across my room. Shock filled my body as Dylan got up and punched Diggy in his nose. I got up to break it up when a fist connected with my cheek. Hatred, sadness, and anger filled my emotions. I fell to the floor as the boys stopped and looked at me.

Tears rushed down my face. Diggy squatted to the left side of me rubbing my back as Dylan cupped my face. At this moment, I wasn't sure who did it but I wanted both of them to get the fuck out!

When Diggy touched me, I screamed. Dylan and Daniel both looked shocked and scared. RayRay ran to my room first starring at my face.

Ray: Damn, what the fuck happened to yo face.

He started to laugh and point at me while holding his stomach.

Ray: Look like a damn orangutang butt.

I cried even harder. The pain went from my cheek to my nose to my head. Chresanto came in with Ariana.

Ari: What the hell?

Chres: What happened to you.

Ray was on the floor laughing with tears in his eyes.

Ray: She got knocked the fuck out!

I ran out of my room with Chresanto right up on me. I pushed his away from me harder with tears still down my face.

Jace: Get away from me!