Apology !

Diggy POV

Every since yesterday, Jace been ignoring me. I'm sick of it. I know Lorelle did something to her, but come on, she's my girl friend!

Jace came downstairs for the first time in 12 hours. She went into the kitchen so I followed. She grabbed an apple and bit into it. I blocked her way. She looked at me with no emotion.

Diggy: *sigh* Talk to me Jace.

Jace: ....

Diggy: I'm sorry, just please say something!

Her face turned red. She hesitated at first to speak but then everything flowed out.

Jace: I don't like Lorelle at all. She came across me wrong and I got the blame. A 14 year old! And I hate that you took her side! It just makes me mad!

I didn't know what I was doing. My lips crashed into hers. She pushed me back and scoffed.

Jace: Stay away from me!

She pushed me out the way and jogged back up to her room.

Bahja POV

I saw cuddling up with RayRay. He kissed me passionately on my lips. I pulled back.

Bahja: Jace seems nice.

Ray: Yea, she has an attitude but she's ok.

I nodded. I never actually spoke to her. Every time I saw her in the hallway she went into her room. That's with Breunna too. She was very pretty and can dress.

Ray grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him.

Ray: I love you Bahja.

Bahja: Love you too Raypoo.

Chres POV

I was talking to Arianna and she said she was coming back home tomorrow. Then Jace popped in my head. Ugh, I felt so bad for punishing her. I know how Lorelle is. I should of just gave her a warning like a more reasonable father would do. I decided to go to her room. I knocked on the door as I opened it.

Jace: Haven't you heard of knock before you enter?

She turned her back to me. I kneeled in front of her.

Chres: Baby, I'm sorry. Really! I should of just gave you a warning. I'll have your uncles take you to the mall today. If we cool that is.

She thought it through then smiled.

Jace: It's cool.

I kissed her forehead and exited her room just to see Princeton.

Princeton POV

Jace has been on my mind lately. Like she's beautiful! And sassy. I haven't seen her in 12 hours it feels like. I decided to go to her room. I saw Chresanto come from out of it. We dapped and he went to his room. I walked in to see her on the phone. I sat next to her and she put her phone away.

Jace: Yes?

Prince: Just checking on you, haven't seen you in a while.

Jace: Well I'm fine, not dead yet so u can go so I can get ready for the mall.

Prince: Right okay, see you in a few.

She waved to me. I shut the door silently. As I was walking someone dragged me into a room. I felt warm soft kisses up and down my neck. I turned on the light to see Zonnique. She winked and turn the light back off and unzipped my pants.

Jace POV

I agreed to the mall only because I had a plan. I would get all of them to buy me each something to make up on what happened to Lorelle.

I turned my shower knob and stripped from my clothing. 15 minutes later I hoped out and dried off. I went into my room to see Diggy on my bed. I jumped at first but rolled my eyes.

Jace: GET OUT!

Diggy: No Jace I'm sorry for real girl.

He stepped closer and I backed up. He did that until I backed up into a wall. He wrapped his arms around my waist. My hair dripping water.

Diggy: Please accept it.

He starred into my eyes with sincere.

Jace: *sigh* I accept your apology now leave I gotta change!

He smiled and kissed my cheek. With that he left. I put on my plain red shirt and black shorts. I tucked my shirt in and added on some black and white checker suspenders. I put on my long white and red knee socks with my all black converses. I flat ironed my hair and put on a 'BOSS' snapback. I added some mascara, eyeliner and red lipstick. I also added foundation and was all set. I grabbed some hello kitty designer glasses and put them on grabbing my Iphone. I jogged down stairs to see the boys starring at me.

Chres: Oh hell no!