Lorelle !

The next day!

Jace POV

I ran to my room and turned on my Pandora. Baddie by the OMG Girlz started playing. My door opened and Zonnique peeped through. Her hair was so... well blue. I nearly screamed.

Zonnique: Hey!

I jumped up and hugged her. She stumbled back but seemed to hug me back. About 30 seconds flew by when I pulled back.

Me: I'm so sorry, it's just that. Oh My God!

She smiled.

Zonnique: It's cool Breunna and Bahja are here too.

My smile faded. They stuck up asses. I heard they're hoes but you know, can't jump to conclusion.

Me: Oh.

Zonnique: So your Jace right?

Me: Yeah! Jace Smi..I mean August.

She rolled her eyes.

Zonnique: GOODLUCK with that babe. Well Im here to take you shopping!

Me: Really?!

Zonnique: Yep!

I nearly tripped struggling to get my shoes on. I grabbed my phone and was ready. I was wearing a Chicago Bulls black hoodie and some dark blue skinny jeans. I slipped on my all black vans and slipped my phone into my back pocket.

I ran downstairs hugging my dad.

Me: Oh My God! How did you get her here?

I pointed to Zonnique.

Dad: Um, err, she lives here. Goes out with Jacob aka Princeton.

My face dropped.

Me: *Muttered* Oh well that's some shit *Aloud* I take my hug back, let's go Zonnique.

I walked off seeing Diggy eyeing my down. I smiled.

*At The Mall*

We went into Forever 21 and she brought me a black floral high low shirt with some white ripped jeans to match. I got me some chucks and Jordan's from Finish Line. I got a lot of clothing and some random beanies. This was like the most exciting day of my life!

We chilled at the food court.

Zonnique: So talk to me, what are you like?

Me: Well I'm sassy. And I know I have an attitude but hey my parents passed away.

My voice became shaky. Zonnique placed her hands on my back hand.

Zonnique: It's okay babe, you'll love it here.

I smiled wiping away a tear that rolled down my cheek.

Me: Im, sorry but so far, I hate it here! It's like you guys are teenagers trying to take care of a teenager, it's kinda weird right?

Zonnique: Babe your "dad" wants to impress Ariana.

Me: Wait Ariana as in Ariana Grande?

She nodded her head. I scoffed an laid back in my chair.

Me: I can't believe she's my mom. She's so beautiful and can sing honey.

Zonnique: Right, I love her. She'll get home from New York the day after to tomorrow.

Me: That's cool.

Zonnique: You ready to go?

Me: Yeah.