Slayyyy

Jace POV

Just like that, he let go. He grabbed me back and pulled me to his chest laughing. I pushed him away.

Jace: Your a sick twisted bastard Daniel!

He flashed me a smile.

Daniel: But you love me though.

There was a silence between us. Diggy stepped forward closer to me.

Daniel: Look Jace, you were right about Lorelle and I'm sorry. I should of never cheated on you. I honestly miss you being mine. I'm sorry about the little house meeting. I love you Jace and I just wanted you to know that.

I opened my mouth, but words didn't flow out. I stood like that until Diggy placed a soft kiss on my cheek and walked away. I turned around to see Lorelle mean mugging me. She walked closer to me getting all in my face.

Lorelle: Stay away from Daniel.

Jace: It's hard doing that when he's on me.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

Lorelle: Listen you twat, your baby dolls are getting lonely and so are you, so stop hoe-ing around and play with your dolls.

I folded my arms on my chest.

Jace: Go find yourself Lorelle and stop sluting oops I mean sliding yourself in my way.

Her face got red.

Lorelle: I swear I will...

Ariana: You will what?

Lorelle: This is an apple and banana conversation so cucumber your way out Ariana.

Ari folded her arms.

Ariana: Leave my child alone or you won't be having one.

Lorelle: Oo, is that a threat?

Ariana: Try me and I guarantee it's going to be a promise.

They stared at each other in silence. Lorelle shot me one last glance before leaving our site.

Jace: Thanks.

Ariana:Te amo tanto jace!

Jace: I love you too Ari!

We hugged and I went downstairs. As I walked down stairs someone burst through the down.

???: WHATS UP BITCHES?!!

Who burst through the door?

Does Diggy mean what he said?

Will Dylan confront Jace about his feelings?

Did Ariana slay Lorelle?

~Abril D.