CH.26: The lies of the truth (Part 1)

Dear All,

I am finally posting a new chapter for this story and as I explained in my message, this is Part 1 because it came out over 22K words so yeah, it had to be divided in two.

Now, my most sincere and deep apologies for the long wait and the absence. I was sick in March as you already know, but then it took time to get well and I had no time. April has been a rather tough month for a few reasons, but hey...let's not think about that. I am here posting today and tomorrow morning Part 2 will be updated :-) So I hope the chapter will be acceptable as sincere apology and thank you for your love, patience and support.

I really hope you will enjoy it and please be aware that I took it back to the Sunday for obvious reasons, as you will understand reading this first part. The second half will be very adrenalinic, believe me. In this, a new charater is introduced somehow and maybe a new bond is formed. I will be curious to hear your thoughts, reactions and if you enjoyed it, so please let me know with your amazing messages, comments and votes! THANK YOU!

I chose a song that seemed to fit the entire chapter very well, given the contents and also the melody. You will see in which part it will perfectly match the atmosphere. As for the picture, I decided to post  one of our controversial Sergey Lebedev, as this character is growing on me. I must have a soft spot for problematic characters :D It was not easy to pic someone to somehow represent him...but I think that fascinating Alex Pettyfer is very good. He has a certain expression on his face that reminds me of Seryozha's usual sneer. Your opinions?

I would like to dedicate this chapter to all of you as a HUGE THANK YOU and in particular to my dear friend Lonelycauliflower to thank you for your friendship and because I love your story "One Step Closer".

Now, no more talking and chatting. Enjoy the new chapter and let me know what you think of it!

P.s. apologies: I have the bad habit of closing into myself when something bothering me happens. I will avoid it from now on :)

"If I don't wield the sword, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the sword, I can't embrace you," by Tite Kubo in Bleach Volume 5

OLEG POV:

After my brother's phone call that had left me surprised in a way, Anatoly and I spent the rest of the Sunday in a quiet and intimate way. Anatoly spoke to my brother with extremely confident and frank tone, clearly defending me and I doubt he actually realized what he did for me. He stood at my side and in that moment, it felt natural to introduce him to my brother as my partner without any hesitation. I would never be able to hide our relationship and it made me feel extremely fortunate and proud.

The snow had stopped falling, but the cold was not diminishing; we made love once more in front of the fireplace and I felt like we became somehow closer, if that was possible. We remained completely naked for a while on the carpet, simply staying in each other's arms and observing the flames slowly burning. We talked of small matters and I could not stop looking at his enticing nude body, just as my hands could not stop stroking his warm skin and tensed muscles. I then decided to go for a shower, for I feared he might have gotten cold. Needless saying he labelled me with some of his usual colourful names.

Right then, my eyes lingered on his figure, while he was sprawled on the carpet in front of the fireplace reading a book, and I smiled. I never felt this close and connected to a person in my entire life. Anatoly said that I could read him as an open book, although it was not always effortless to guess his thoughts and sometimes, I found myself in the impossibility to in fact do so. However, he also could understand me very well. He had become very perceptive when it came to me and I believed he could comprehend my emotions easily now; it took us time, but it did not matter.