Chapter 16: First day

Ravens P.O.V.

The next day, I'm heading towards Mateo's office. He is currently in a meeting that I was suppose to attend.
I'm late. I curse myself for staying up late to practice throwing knifes.
My room now has holes all around the walls.
When I arrive at Mateos door, I nod to Dax and Dylan who are outside guarding the door.
I knock on Mateos office door, and I hear a "What."

I roll my eyes at his blunt responses and open the double doors.
Mate is facing me. But the men he is talking to, have their backs to me. They turn around, and widen their eyes.
I smirk and walk in, my hips swaying causing the dress I'm wearing to move with them.

Mateo motions for me to come forward, and I stand in front of his desk, I slowly bend over it so I'm face to face with Mateo

Mateo motions for me to come forward, and I stand in front of his desk, I slowly bend over it so I'm face to face with Mateo. I feel the men's gaze on my behind and smirk.
Mateo leans forward, his face very close to mine. "You are late, little one." He whispers.
I flick my tongue out and lick his lips. "Are you mad at me, baby?" I smirk as his hands grip the chair arm rests.
He shakes his head and whispers, "At you darling? No.. At these men for staring at your ass? Yes. Come here."
I stand up straight and make my way over to him. I stand next to his chair, and he pulls me down to his lap. I sit between his legs and prop my legs up on the desk. His hands rest on my thighs. "Let's continue, shall we?" He looks up at the men who are too busy staring at my exposed legs to hear him.

He growls. He then grabs my knife from the holster on my waist, then throws it at the man on the left. It grazes his cheek and lands in the wall behind him.
They both snap out of it and glare at Mateo, the one on the right stands up. "How dare you? That's a direct threat against the American Mafia!"
"Little bird. This is The Second in commands of the American Mafia." He points to the Leftie. "Talon, and Keith." Right.
I lean back into Mateo and hum, "The American Mafia is weak.. You have no allies."
Talon stands up, "First a threat, and now you allow this whore to insult us?" He scowls. "The boss will be hearing about this, Mateo."
The office goes silent as my heels click against the ground. I lift my head and smirk at the men. "Whore? No no, I'd prefer the term.. vixen." I make my around the desk, slowly. I hear the doors click, and I thank the twins in my head.
Talon pulls out his gun and aims it at me, "Who the fuck is this, Mateo?"
I glance back at Mateo to see him smirking, his arms crossed. "A secret." They wouldn't understand.. But we sure as hell did.
With one swift motion, I kick the gun out of his hand and have my knife pressed against his neck. "My name is Raven Miztique. I presume you heard of me?"

He nods slowly, "You killed our heir." He glares, then punches me in the stomach and Keith grips my hair and yanks me off Talon I snarl and slash my knife at the Keith.
He backs away and they both point their guns at me. I put my hands up and turn to face Mateo. He's calmly sitting in his chair, a smile on his face.
Talon speaks, "Put your bitch on a leash, or I'll kill it."
I give Mateo a look, that basically says 'I'm about to kill this man.' He nods at me.
I drop to the ground, and kick their legs out from under them. They both fall to the ground and I crawl on top of Talon. He cries out in pain as my dagger slowly enters his next.
"Shh.. Shh. Don't cry, I hate when they cry." I whisper.
Keith slowly starts to get up so I stab the dagger the rest of the way into Talons neck then pull it out. I swiftly lungs at Keith and land on top of him. His arms are pinned under my knees as I sit on his chest. I lean down and whisper in his ear, "Go tell you boss. In fact, take Talons body home with you, tell him it's a welcoming gift from a secret. Those exact words, can you remember that?"
My dagger goes to his neck and he nods his head. I smile. Then stand up, "Up then. Get a move on!" I grab his arm and pull him up with no problem. He looks confused at my strength.
I tap my head, "It's all in the mind." I giggle, then smile crazily.
I knock on the door, "Open up!" The doors click and then open. Dax grabs Keith's arm and escorts him out of the room while Dylan picks up Talons body.
I close the door behind them then turn to Mateo.
He is still sitting there calmly at his desk. I skip towards him, standing in front of his desk. I climb up on the desk then sit on the edge of the desk in front of him. He looks up at me, his eyes dark. "You certainly have changed.."
I put my hands behind me and then lean back. He stands up and grips my hips and pulls me to him.

I lean my head back and his lips begin to trail across my neck, to behind my ear

I lean my head back and his lips begin to trail across my neck, to behind my ear. I him and then wrap my legs around him.
He pushes my back flat against the desk and then leans over me.
I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck, I gently push my hips up into him causing him to groan.
He bites down on my neck and I arch my back into him.
My hands travel over his shoulder and start down his chest, but the sound of the door opening catches me attention.
A man is standing there, his eyes wide. "I am sorry for interrupting."
Mateo stands up straight but I stay with my back of the desk, my head handing off the end, my legs are still wrapped around his hips and I bite my lip.
Mateo pulls my legs off him and grabs my arm, and pulls me up. I whine in protest but shut up when he sends me a look. "Darian. It's a pleasure to see you again."
He nods, his eyes glance at me. "Who is this?"
I stand behind Mateos chair and wink, "first who are you?"
He smiles, "I am Darian Chezvaki."
Mateo sits down in the chair, "Easy now, little one. Adrian is my business partner." I nod my head and smile brightly.
"My name is Raven, I am the Secret,"
His eyes widen, and he bows his head. "I wasn't aware, I apologize. Did you just arrive back from training?"

I tense up and nod my head slowly. "Yes." My voice sounds tense.

Mateo clears his throat, "Let's get this meeting started."
---
I had to force myself to write this so if it's bad I apologize.
-PR
(1215 words.)