Chapter 24: A Blood Bath

Ironic that this picture was number 666 in my camera roll? I think not. Also, just realized. Chapter 22 I called Celestine, 'celestial' ?? So I changed that.

----

Ravens P.O.V.

I stare at the video in front of me, watching the woman cry out in pain, begging for them to stop.

The cloaked figure laughs, then drags the knife across their stomach. She screams, closing her eyes and struggling against the restraints. "EMILIA PLEASE!"
I continue to watch, frowning.
I watch as the figure carves their name in the girls stomach. Then grips her hair and pulls it back. The figure then takes the bloody knife and cuts off her hair. They toss it on the floor and set the knife on her cheek. They lean in and whisper something to her.
The girl sobs louder. A hand grips the figures shoulder.
Tío.
The figure backs away from the camera and pulls off the hood.
I smile softly, watching Lexi and I's last conversation.

There is a knock on my door and I pause the video just as my knife drags across Lexi's neck. "Yes?" I call out, my voice steady and unaffected by the video.

Celestine walks in, frowning at me. "Hey, what are you doing?"
Oh nothing, sweetie, just watching myself torture my childhood bestfriend. How about you?
I smirk, "Just watching something. Come." I motion her forward with my fingers.

She quickly moves towards me, like a lost puppy. "Yes, Raven?"

I turn the laptop towards her and her face instantly drops, she whispers, "qué te torturas a ti mismo mirando esto?"
(Translation: why do you torture yourself, watching this video? A/N: Correct me if I am wrong.)

I gently close the laptop, "Me recuerda dónde comencé. Me recuerda lo que he hecho para ser quien soy."
(Translation: It reminds where i started off. Reminds me I've done to be where I am.)

She nods, "Sin and I talked it through. We don't think it is smart to help Mateo."

How fucking dare this little slut.
My eye twitches, and I try to remain calm. "Why do you say that?" I try to keep my voice even but it lowers, and she notices. She stands up straighter.

She crosses her arms, "This could just be a set-up. He appears out of no-where after two years. Claiming to need  your help with something he could easily handle himself. He seduces yo-"

I stand up, my eyes narrowing, the chair slides back. "How fucking dare you?" I lower my pitch, my voice coming out dark and intimidating.
She widens her eyes, then glares.

"It's true! You're too blind to see it, Raven." She shouts.

I begin to walk towards her, "I think you are forgetting who you are; and who I am."

She smirks, "I'm you. Just younger, and faster."

This... Fucking... Child.

I nod my head slowly, taking my knife out. I toss it up gently, catching it easily. "Oh, are you? Are you really.. Faster than me? Better. Than. Me?"

She nods her head, her eyes filling with arrogance. But her face quickly drops when a knife is thrown into her thigh. She lets out a shriek, kneeling down and gripping her thigh.
I walk to her and crouch, gripping her hair and yanking her head back.
"Get this through your pretty fucking skull, you will never be better than me. I'm training you the bitch way. You're strong, you're pretty. But you're not me. Is that clear?"
She grits her teeth.
I nod my head slowly, then lean in and whisper in her ear. "I will ask, one more time. Is. That. Clear?" My voice holds nothing but authority and dominance.