all you do is make mistakes

Fergal's POV

I sat down on the hallway next to Pam's room as I sighed. Seeing Pam made me just remember why I love her. She looks so beautiful and much healthier then the last time I saw her. She had a little bit of a bump and she's just glowing.

I fucked up when I cheated on her. I ruined the best thing I ever had going for me. I had the perfect girl, the perfect daughter, and I had another baby on the way. I had it all and then I ruined it.

"You okay?"

I heard someone ask. I turned my head to see a petite girl with long brown hair and pink pajamas on. I've never seen her in my life. Maybe she's a friend of Pam's?

"No."

I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"What's wrong?"

The girl asked as she sat next to me.

"I ruined everything with Pam. I ruined our family. She hates me so much and I don't blame her. She probably thinks I'm just like Colby. And maybe I am like Colby."

I said.

"From What Pam's told me, you're nothing like Colby. I mean, you flew the whole way out here just to see your daughter. Colby would've never done that."

The girl said as she hugged me.

"Thank you."

I said with a smile. I wiped my tears away and looked over at the girl. I don't know what came over me but I ended up kissing her. When we pulled away, the girl looked up at something behind us. I turned around to see Pam staring at us with pure anger in her eyes.

"So you're gonna kiss my married sister now?! I wasn't good enough for you so she's the best next thing?! Don't ever come back here. Don't ever expect to see Brinley and I again."

She said before going into her room and shutting the door. If I thought I fucked up then...I'm fucked now.