am i your everything

"Why the hell can't I get this fucking crib together!"

I yelled in anger as I looked at all the pieces scattered all over the floor. Fergal has been trying to talk to me for a week now and I've just been ignoring him but since I'm 32 Weeks pregnant, I'm going to have to put the nursery together myself.

"Do you just wanna get some food and call it a day?"

I asked my bump as Brinley kicked around.

"Sounds like a plan."

I said with a laugh. I went to stand up when I got a large amount of pain in my stomach. I sat back on the floor as I started crying.

"Shit."

I whispered as the pain began to subside. I grabbed my phone and went to call someone. I ignored Fergal's number and instantly went for Mercades' number.

"Hey Pam. What's up?"

Mercades asked as she answered.

"Mercy I just had to worst pain I've ever had in my stomach. Can you please take me to the hospital cause I'm terrified it might've been a contraction."

I said as tears continued to fall down my face.

"Okay, I'll be right there. Stay calm and try to relax."

She said as she hung up.

+

"At least she's not coming today."

Mercades said as I sighed. Turns out that the pain were false contractions called Braxton Hicks contractions. If the real thing is even remotely as bad as that was then Brinley can stay in as long as she pleases.

"Yeah. I don't even have the damn crib built yet."

"Why didn't you call us? We would've helped you with the crib."

Mercades said.

"I don't know. I wish it was Fergal building it but nothing seems to work out as planned anymore."

I said. That's when a knock came from the door. But the person was anything but who I wanted to see.

"What are you doing here Fergal?"

I asked him as I crossed my arms.

"Mercy told me that you were here. I'm so sorry    you went through that alone."

"Thanks."

I said as I looked away so Fergal didn't see my tears.

"Pam, why are you so upset with me? So I didn't call you, big whoop. Who cares?"

"Who cares?! I care! I thought something horrible happened to you! And you couldn't even make a lousy phone call to tell me you wouldn't be home?"

"Are we really fighting over a phone call Pamela?"

"It's more then a phone call. It's the point that you didn't care enough to do the bare minimum. You say that you love me but is that really true? Am I your everything Fergal?"

"Of course you and Brin are-"

"No! Not Brin and I. Just me. Am I your everything?"

I asked Fergal. He stayed silent for long enough to make a statement.

"I'll take care of Brinley by myself. Get out."

I snapped at him.

"Pam, please."

"Get out! If I'm not your everything then I will be your nothing! Get the hell out!"

I yelled at him as tears fell down my face. Fergal walked out of the room as I broke down into more tears.

"It's okay. Everything is okay."

Mercades said as she hugged me.

"But it's not Mercy! I don't want to do this alone. I need him but he clearly doesn't even care about me. I feel so stupid. I feel like a damn fool."

I sobbed into her shoulder. Why does everything have to get so messed up so close to when Brin is going to be here in a few weeks?