coming back home?

"I'm so ready to get you home princess!"

I said to Kalileah as I packed up her and I's bags. After everything with Fergal, I just want to go home with my baby girl. I sighed as I heard a knock at the door.

"Mom?"

I asked as she walked into the room.

"Hey sweetheart."

She said as she hugged me.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked her.

"Well, Mercades told me about what happened between you and Fergal. Are you okay?"

She asked.

"No. I wanted to be a happy family with him but Fergal just doesn't even care about Kai or I. It just sucks."

I said as I wiped my tears.

"Don't cry. You and Kai don't deserve the pain that he's putting your through."

My Mom said as she hugged me.

"I just wanted to be happy for once Mom. I haven't been able to find happiness since I lost Kieran and Brinley. I just want to be happy with Kai."

I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Listen, why don't you move back home with us? You can be home with your siblings and I and finally be happy."

My Mom said.

"But I don't have anything for Kaileah at home."

"Don't worry about it sweetheart. I'll get everything set up. Do you want to come home?"

My Mom asked.

"Sure. I just want to be happy."

"Great. Now, let me hold my granddaughter."

My Mom said as she picked Kaileah up and I smiled. Maybe Kaileah and I can finally have some happiness if Fergal doesn't know where we are. It's not like he cares anyway.