Surprise

Musa is in her room listening to the song Riven wrote for her, she remembers the day he sang it to her so vividly, the song was so well written that she felt like she knew the words even though it was the first time she heard the song. It was their duet on the band's third album called "Confused", the album was all about life. It was the greatest thing he did for her.

Everyone knows that you never forget your first love.

The song is playing for the third time, she starts humming along.

She pauses her music when she hears a knock on the door, Bloom walks in, "Musa, are you coming to Red Fountain with us?"

"What for?"

"The race, Sky says that they have a surprise for us."

"I don't know, I don't really feel like going."

"Is everything okay? You are always excited to see Ed, did something happen?"

"No, I just don't feel like it."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

Bloom leaves but Musa doesn't resume the music, she hears Bloom talking to Tecna.

"Can you talk to Musa? Something is wrong but she won't tell me."

"Logically, if she wants us to know she would tell us."

"But Tecna, you also know that Musa keeps everything inside. That isn't healthy," Bloom wins.

"Okay, I will talk to her."

"Thank you."

The door opens and Musa's best friend walks into their room.

"Are you okay? Bloom says you don't want to go to Red Fountain."

"I'm fine," Musa replies.

"Musa, I'm your best friend. Tell me what's going on."

"It's nothing, I just want to study for Palladium's class. I need to make sure that I know everything."

"Musa, you may have the highest grades out of all of us but we all know you aren't a bookworm."

"Tecna, I really don't want to go. It's the anniversary of my Mom's death," Musa lies.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Tecna asks.

"It's not really something I want people to know. Bad things happened when she passed, things that I don't want to talk about. Look, tell everyone I apologize for not going I just need time for myself."

"Okay, well we gotta go, see you when we get back," Tecna responds before leaving the room.

Musa hears the dorm's door close then resumes her music assuming that everyone left.

"Hey girl, what's going on? I know today isn't the anniversary of your Mom's death," Aisha says walking in without a knock.

"It's nothing," Musa tries to lie to Aisha.

"Don't lie to me, tell me what is going on."

"Please don't tell anyone, especially Ed."

"You have my word," Aisha responds sitting next to her.

"It's Riven," Musa sighs.

"I thought you were over him," Aisha uses her magic to make a tub of ice cream and two spoons appear.

"You never forget your first love," Musa takes one of the spoons as Aisha opens the ice cream.

Kiko and Pepe jump onto Musa's bed and snuggle up to her, trying to make her feel better.

Aisha and Musa talk for hours, first about Riven then things to get him off her mind.

The door opens and Bloom comes in, "Musa, you have to come out to the quad and see what the surprise was."

Aisha walks out onto the balcony as she hears the hovercraft, she wants to see if Nex is with the boys.

"Um... I don't think that is a good idea Bloom," Aisha yells from the balcony.

"Sure it is," Bloom grabs Musa and drags her to the quad.

"Okay," Aisha responds knowing that Bloom always wins.

All three of them run down to the quad to meet up with the guys and other members of the Winx.

"Hi Musa," Ed walks up and gives her a big hug.

"Surprise," the other specialists say stepping aside to present Riven.

Musa is taken back, "Excuse me."

"Musa," Bloom reaches her hand as she watches one of her best friends run back inside.

"I told you it was a bad idea," Aisha walks up next to Bloom.

"What happened?" Nex asks walking up to Aisha.

"Bloom, why don't you go check on Musa."

"Okay Aisha," Bloom heads to the dorm to see if Musa is okay.

"So, what happened?" Nex asks again as they walk away from the group.

"Even though it was a nice thought the surprise wasn't exactly the best."

"What do you mean?"

"When Musa said she wasn't going to the race I knew something was up so I stayed behind even though I told the girls I was going with them."

"What does that have to do with Riven?" Nex asks.

"I'm getting to that," Aisha responds as both sit on a bench out of ear shot of everyone.

"Okay," Nex says.

"When Musa and I were talking she said something, 'You never forget your first love'. Riven was Musa's first love. I understand what she means, I won't ever forget Nabu."

"Gee, Aisha. Love you too."

"Oh, you know I love you," Aisha says taking it seriously.

"I'm joking," Nex says putting his hand on hers.

"I know."